A hat symbolic for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A hat symbolic for?

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi guys :)

A couple of old dreams that seem clearer to me now...

Both of them have a hat that is fairly key to opening up areas in the dream that were previously unseen.

What could a hat that is like a key be symbolic of??

(They were both black top hats I think)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A hat symbolic for?

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 am

scratching chin hats r interestg, like that phrase ''wat hat have u got on 2day'' meaning an identity, ie; hard hat =construction, cap=sports, cowboy=farming/rodeo,,,,so a top hat kud mean like luxery,or wealth, or prestiege,, idea hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks D :)

What I don't get is how could that be a key??  

Particularly when I am not a "top hat" person :) LOL

It was a couple of dreams, I posted them here ... http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12843-not-manifested-yet-but-god-has-helped-discern-meaning-o they each seemed to go from browns... monochrome to either vibrant colour or blue tones. I took this to be a more spiritual place (and thought that India was involved too) I have no idea now.

But I read back over this dream for some reason... and it hit me again that the hat was some kind of key. I had to put a hat on to walk through a wall in one and I rode in an elevator that had a hat shaped door in the other... I don't remember either hat striking me as classy in the dream, it was just "hat shaped" but it looked like a top hat...

I don't even know if it is important, but I remember them feeling like significant dreams... they were about a change, a radical change for the better - I guess I want them to be significant. :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 am

scratching chin ok i get how muddleing this kud be for u, it may be the hat is a covering, im still inclined to think its like authority/identity related, afta all he has made us kings and priests, the colors may be a transition for you from eathy thinking to revelation ,kingdom thinking,idea oh an elevater, thats signifficant, Cheering ,,thats goin up in spiritual relms,,also jesus walked thru walls wen resurected, so a sign for you, perhaps to move in supernatral things,:hairraising: :hooray: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:57 am

I forgot to respond to this because I had some thoughts. What dreamster said about wealth and authority is exactly what I thought.

Since you said it didn't feel like wealth in the dream, it could mean spiritual favor. You may need this favor or "key" to obtain whatever it is God has promised you or set aside for you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey guys, thanks :)

It occurred to me that the hat fell off when I walked through and the elevator door was a hat, but I didn't wear it or take it with me.

I'm thinking now that perhaps I have to put down wealth/identity and that is the key to getting through or up - now it makes more sense :)

Thanks guys for helping me to get past confusion with the symbol... now I just have to live it out!

Blessings, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:34 pm

woo hoo

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am