Roller coaster, future husband...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roller coaster, future husband...

Post by Shan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 am

I dreamed I was with a good friend who was in town for New Year's Eve. We went to church and there was a lady at another church who did hair and she scheduled it for the next day(new years). when we went the next day, it was still dark outside and I pointed it out to her because it was really weird. NO one was out and about and we couldn't figure it out. Then, I noticed a large mailbox shooting up in the sky as if it was some sort of mode of transportation.

Next, a little roller coaster car came up to us with no driver. We got on board and it took us around different places. Somewhere along the way we picked up two guys who were apparently friends of ours. Somehow, we ended up at a theme park and our little car we were in was on a roller coaster. We got into the park for free! We didn't have seat belts so we tried other things to hold on to. We were still having fun. I then noticed that the sky was normal and sunny. We finished the roller coaster ride and the attendant was none the wiser that we got into the park for free. We started noticing other people in the park who were there for free too. All of us decided to make a day of it since it was New Year's day.

My friend and I talked about meeting our future husbands. My friend wanted to inspire faith in me and she designed a scavenger hunt thing and said if I ended up at a certain place at any time in the day, that I was to consider it a sign. I don't remember exactly what I was doing, I think I was looking for some little boys off the beaten path. I looked up and saw the sheet of paper that my friend had made. It was the paper she told me that if I came across it at any time, it was a sign from God. The paper either had a 14 or 17 on it and it had written on it, "Will you marry me?" My future husband had found it first and wrote that on the paper himself. There were some things my friend had written too, but I couldn't help but concentrate on what he had written. I started to weep. I didn't go out and try to find this paper. I looked at where I was and if I hadn't gone looking for those boys, there would have been no way I could have found this paper. EOD

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roller coaster, future husband...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 am

Hi, Shan -

I don't have a full interpretation, but what I did take away from the future husband portion is that you won't find him by searching for him, but rather that you'll be brought to each other when your attention is on other things.

Is this something you already know and feel? Do others in your life try to talk you into doing otherwise - like, trying to make it happen, somehow? I only ask because, in my own life, those who love me offer "good ideas" to finding that someone - even via Christian resources. I just know, though, that this isn't the way it's going to happen for me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm

YES! Thank you! This confirms what I know in my heart and yes, others try to set me up with friends or encourage me to go online, which just isn't the way for me.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:46 am

clapping 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 am

Amen!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top