Motorcycle Ride and Resetting The Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Motorcycle Ride and Resetting The Day

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:04 am

I was riding a motorcycle - something I'd never do in real life. It felt good at first. I had left some location and was heading to work via the interstate. Driving this felt rather free and all. Well, as I got closer to work, I realized that I didn't have a license to drive a motorcycle. I knew this might be a problem. I thought that I might be pulled over and then not be allowed to drive this at all...which would mean that I wouldn't have a way home. Still, I thought that if I arrived at work, my coworkers would be surprised (in a good way) to see me on such a thing since it's not something I've ever done before.

I didn't want to risk getting in trouble, though. I wanted to restarted my trip and not take the motorcycle. Turns out that I had the power to do that - instantly. Somehow, I reset the day just like you'd reset a videogame, and I picked up from the last point that I had saved this game.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Motorcycle Ride and Resetting The Day

Post by L4JC on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 am

Hi Mark,

I don't have an interpretation, but just a few thoughts and questions came to mind.  

Is there anything going on in your life or at work that you sense you need to do, but haven't done yet? Like a requirement ... for example: you need your car inspected, or need new tags, etc. Or at work, perhaps, a certification that needs to be done yearly, that you've forgotten about.  Just a few examples.

Are you fixing to go on vacation soon from work?

Sounds like at the end of the dream, regardless of the "concern" you had, it wasn't going to be an issue after all.  :)

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 am

L4JC wrote:Are you fixing to go on vacation soon from work?
I don't know about a "vacation." However, I was contacted by my former boss last night out of the blue. He said that he would be able to get me a position within his new company if I wanted it. I had the dream after receiving this info.

So, I'm wondering if it's about my being/feeling qualified for something? It would make sense that a different job - or even the offer of one - would inspire those feelings of freedom from where I am now. Hmmm....

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 am

Congratulations Mark on the job offer!

It sounds like perhaps the dream is in relations to your former job.

That could explain the reset on the video game in the dream ... it's like you just picked up where you left off from when you were there last, perhaps? Just a thought.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top