Hot air ballon, and portals to another world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot air ballon, and portals to another world.

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm

I dreamed I was riding in a hot-air balloon with my family. I was a young girl with brothers and sisters. Our dad was there as well. Suddenly another balloon was in need of our help and tied a rope to our balloon. My brothers, sisters and I began to haul it up. When I went to go report to my father about our new friends, he rebuked me. I kept quiet, though he didn't know the full story yet. I knew if he knew about the people in need that we were aiding, I wouldn't be in trouble but he didn't give me a chance to speak. I had too much respect for him to talk back when he made me lie down for a nap as punishment for interrupting him (kind of like the king from Esther, you couldn't come to the king unless invited). Then I was watching in the Spirit as these folks we were helping came on board our flying ship. They brought a portal to another world with them and my brothers and sisters disappeared a little at a time. Soon my father became aware of the situation and ended my punishment. I ran to the portal to go find my brothers and sisters. On the other side, the new family was not being kind to my family. The children were spoiled, and their father wasn't as respectable as my own. They broke our portal so we would have trouble returning home. They broke their own, personalized portal as well but I saw they were still going back and forth as they pleased. I showed my brothers and sisters the plan I had to return us home. The other family didn't care to help me fix my portal, but I learned the best I could.

Btw I think the portals are symbolic for forums on the Internet lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot air ballon, and portals to another world.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:48 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Btw I think the portals are symbolic for forums on the Internet
So, this being said, are you connected to anyone via the internet where you're helping someone out right now?
Business related, maybe?

What do you think about your age in the dream? I saw it as innocence or maybe naivete.

daphanie02 wrote:When I went to go report to my father about our new friends, he rebuked me.
Do you think this is your Heavenly Father? Is there a relationship that you've talked to Him about where you feel like He doesn't want you to take part in it? The events that follow are interesting: You believed that your father didn't understand the situation, but once you were in their world, their actions seem to show that your father was probably right.

The way you saw the family behave - I thought that maybe they might be unbelievers, or at least not serious Christians.

Not claiming that any of this is what your dream means, Laura. Just thinking aloud and asking some questions in hopes that it helps you identify what it relates to.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Yes I do believe you're right about this being my Heavenly Father. It's probably about me being nieve. I'm bad about jumping head first to help someone without thinking. There is a fine line between helping and enabling...I think it's about the future, cause it doesn't fit just yet. I thought it was interesting though because I've recently re-opened the other prophetic dreams group, through yahoo groups so I was thinking this was ministry related.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top