vision - I cracked open and germinated :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vision - I cracked open and germinated :)

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 am

Hi guys,

I was worshiping (during singing) at a church service.

I saw myself overlaid with an image of a shell/nut/seed... kind of like a pistachio. I cracked open (I could still see me, but in the spirit the image was me) I was just thinking about what it meant to be a dry dead seed that had cracked open when I felt and saw a green shoot burst out of my chest and grow (really fast) upward. the shoot was wide and healthy and large, proportionate to the size of the seed - which was "me sized" :)

I wanted to see what it would become, but that was it, beyond that I would have been pushing the vision and imagining it for myself.

I'm praying about it, but any thoughts?

Ta, Di :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vision - I cracked open and germinated :)

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:00 am

Hi, Diane -

This seems like such a positive vision! I'm excited for what it will mean for you.

You referred to the seed as dry and dead - I hope you're not feeling like this right now. For out of you, great life came forth!

A seed can be about potential. Every seed has the potential to become a plant - something a milion times greater than what it is as a seed.

Here's a passage that came to mind when I read this. John 12:23-25...

Jesus replied, “Now the time has come for the Son of Manl to enter into his glory. I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives. Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity. Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me.

Jesus was speaking of his own death, but he was also talking about dying to self for anyone who wished to follow him. What kind of season are you in right now, my friend? If you're not seeing the rapid growth coming out of you that you saw in the vision, then be encouraged - it's coming.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks Mark :)  

I'm really grateful for what you posted... the verse is very significant, it answers something that has been on my heart for ages.

Before going to Church that day I had been feeling like I was trapped under an upturned glass... and for the days leading up to my spontaneous decision to visit this church I had prayed that God would either change my life or take it.

The first song at church that day was about God having changed my sadness to joy... I didn't feel like singing that!   But then I relaxed and began to worship him, telling him in my heart that it didn't matter what else happened in my life, I would still worship him because he is worth it!!

I began to sing "You're all I need" in the midst of the song, a message from just me to my God.

The next song began and then about 4 lines in there was a line that said "You're all I'll ever need"  I smiled, He obviously wanted to hear me sing that a bit more - and with everyone else too!  

There was a song about breaking chains... I imagined that glass being broken and I tentatively put my arms out to the sides, half expecting to encounter the glass - it felt ridiculously good to feel nothing but air around me!  

Just as I was marvelling over that, another line said "I can break the strongholds of the enemy" and I felt like I was re-energised as I sang that, tears flowed... there are a lot of enemy strongholds that seem to be unwinnable to me at the moment - things I care about but cannot seem to change.    There are personal things... and a calling I am not following (this is where the verse you gave me is significant).   But at that time in church, I was thinking about the bigger things, about the refugees and how ashamed I am to be Australian with our cruelly posturing government who is up for election... and the Orangutans... Child sexual slavery... there is so much cruelty in us as humans and it was weighing me down with grief.   In that few moments I felt the strength of the one who can change all that.

Then sometime in there, I had the vision.

Thanks Mark, I will be encouraged :)   I am glad that it is coming!

Blessings to you... I am glad that you consider me your friend :) :)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top