Snake dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake dream

Post by sammyj on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

I dreamed that I was in church and I noticed out pastor's wife looking frightened and trying to get out of her seat. It turns out she saw a snake and as we begin to look around there were snakes all over the church. We had to run outside as we got out a snake bit someone. I also noticed that when I got outside I was dressed in all white which is not what I had on when I was inside.

sammyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake dream

Post by chantel-rose on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:24 am

Hey sammyj.
Well for me snakes always represent an attack from the enemy. Has there been issues or potential problems at the church you fellowship at? Also when I see an all white attire, it brings to mind the heavenly garments The Lord has prepared for us to wear, pure and clean from the stain of sin. What struck me about your dream was that the congregation ran outside, instead of waging spiritual warfare. Gods word said that we have been given all authority over the enemy's power. We should resist the devil and he will flee from us, not the other way around and especially not in the house of The Lord. Does your church pray together against the plans of the enemy? Do you feel there are areas in your church that might be or become under attack?

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyj on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 am

Yes! We now have an interim minutes I have personally some issues with him some things about him that I'm not sure when I have not spoken of it because I don't want to cause trouble no church is not in the habit of praying Together outside of worship. I am very concerned about our church however I feel that if I bring up some of my issues with the pastor then It Will cause a disruption in our church family. And also he is related to quite a few of our other church members By marriage
Just really in a conflicted place with our church right now. I thought in the dream that there was significant in the fact that it was the pastor's wife who was the first to notice the snake.

sammyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyj on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm

I meant interim minister.No we do not have prayer outside of worship.

sammyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

sammyj wrote:as we begin to look around there were snakes all over the church.
sammyj wrote: And also he is related to quite a few of our other church members By marriage
I see these two comments as tied together.
Do you ever feel like leaving this church?
Have you considered that the Pastor's wife (who was afraid of the snake) may represent someone else in the body - maybe even yourself? Oftentimes (but not always) people are not literal in dreams.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chantel-rose on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi sammy J
I would agree with white shadow, have you ever felt like leaving the church? You mentioned that your church does not prayer outside of worship. I have attended churches like that to and found it very frustrating. Praying is one of the spiritual weapons God gives us, there's power in prayer especially when we join in agreement. The new interim minister you mention and the other church leaders, should welcome you concerns without any ill feelings. However I understand that people don't always recieve things in that manner, and this could make things awkward for you. Everyone dreams differently, but people are never symbolic to me they are always literal. Maybe the pastors wife may notice the same things you do in the near future. It is interesting though that once you left the church in the dream, your garments changed and became pure and white. Do you feel like this is the church you should fellowship at?

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chantel-rose on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Have you ever felt led by God to worship at a different church?

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyj on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Thanks for the interpertations. I knew there was sifigance in that dreams. Your interpertations have also let me know that I need to stop being passive and battle the enemy- so to speak.

sammyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top