French couple, old sweet chinese lady and bottle of essential oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

French couple, old sweet chinese lady and bottle of essential oil

Post by Sabrina on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am

I was in a store and I was holding a bottle of essential oil in my hand. I was standing in line waiting to pay for the bottle of oil. Then I started having a conversation with the cashier. I set the bottle of oil on the counter because I was next in line so I just set it there awhile. I didn't see the cashier put the bottle of oil in with the couple's bag in front of me. But the couple must have paid for my oil because when I realized it was gone I asked the cashier where it was she said angrily at me " I don't know" it was a long store and just as I realized they had my bottle of oil I started to run after them they were almost out of site. At first I ran pretty fast and seemed like I was catching up with them. But I would get so close and then they would seem to be running ahead of me. All this time I'm yelling for them to stop and I know they could hear me but they wouldn't stop and they kept turning around giggling and laughing at me as if they knew they had my oil and knew I was chasing them down for it. I just couldn't run fast enough I felt like I was running in slow motion with weights on my feet. I ran down long coradors after them and suddenly the couple seemed like they were in a hurry for something and along with the bag of my oil and the pair of shoe wing shoes they bought at the store they were now carrying suitcases and suddenly we were in an airport terminal I heard them talking now back and forth to each other in french as they were running to board the plane. Just then I caught up to the french couple because they stopped just before they boarded the plane to switch over some bags. The man disappeared and as I was standing there the french women turned into this old, short, sweet looking chinese lady. I tried to tell her she had my bottle of oil in her bag she just kept smiling widely at me shaking her head yes but I could tell she didn't understand a word I was saying but she knew enough from my body language that I was trying to tell her something really important then her face got concerned for me finally I tried as nicely as I could to take her bag and reach in and show her that the cashier had put my bottle of oil in her bag. When she realized it was not hers she pushed the bottle towards me with both of her hands put lovingly around my hands and I sighed in relief and she threw her arms around me in a big hug and I hugged her back as I was hugging her I was overcome with compassion and began to cry saying I love you thank you I love you so much I had my eyes closed and was hugging her tightly and she was hugging me tightly and then I heard a male voice repeating back everything I was saying I love you I love you thank you and this voice meant it just as much as I did. I felt at so much peace and was so happy and relieved. Then I woke up.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French couple, old sweet chinese lady and bottle of essential oil

Post by chantel-rose on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

Hey Sabrina.
What a lovely dream. When I first read your dream this is how I interpreted it. The essential oil you had in the shop is the fresh anointing oil God wants you to have and place upon your life. When the bottle of oil got misplaced I believe that this represents the ability of you becoming distracted whilst waiting for God to give you your new oil. However your Love for God and your determination to receive what he has promised you. Is represented by you chasing the couple for quite a distance, even when the chase became hard and difficult you didn't give up on seeking God. I believe that the change of scenery to the airport represents the new season you are in your walk with God. You was ready to receive the oil then. Airports to me represent new directions, opportunities and doors. This anointing oil God is giving you I believe is strongly connected to your destiny and the new destination he is leading you to. When the French couple were giggling at you, I believe that's symbolic of the enemy laughing at you when you decide to follow God and believe in his blessings. The voice you heard was God telling you how much he loves you. I hope this helped.

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top