$500.00 Charge On Bank Statement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$500.00 Charge On Bank Statement

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 am

First off, God is awesome for even showing me this ahead of time - although I didn't understand it until today.

I had a snippet of a dream earlier this week where I was looking at my bank statement and saw a charge for $500.00. I knew that this wasn't right, somehow, but I wasn't sure if I had made a mistake or what. I was confused in the dream.

When I woke up that morning, I wasn't sure what this could be about. I had an identity theft issue a month or so ago where my credit card number had been stolen and used for about $800.00 worth of purchases. That had been sorted out and a claim had been paid to restore what was stolen. Having this dream made me wonder if it was going to happen again.

I had also considered that the amount was exaggerated in the dream since I would have no reason to buy anything of that amount right now. I wondered if it was to show me that I shouldn't make an intended purchase of just under $100.00. I put those plans on hold in the meantime.

Well, the $500.00 was pretty close to literal. Long story, short: I received a notice last night in the mail that my mortgage payment was behind by like $464.00. I've got it set up where everything is automated, and a set dollar amount is pulled out whenever my employer's direct deposit is made to my bank. Then, the mortgage is paid from that pool once a month, and I should actually end up with a surplus in that account by the end of the year. Everything had been going along just fine, so I had never thought that there was a problem.

At some point between May and June, a mistake had been made at my bank and the money wasn't getting to where it needed to go to make the mortgage payment. I hadn't even realized that this was going on until I received a past-due notice in the mail. When I did, I felt the same way as I did in the dream - and, naturally, I remembered that dream from earlier in the week. God was letting me know about this ahead of time, even though I didn't understand. After calling the bank this morning, they said it was their mistake and that they'd have everything fixed.

It was a tough night's sleep last night with this confusion-based attack. Now my peace has returned. :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $500.00 Charge On Bank Statement

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 am

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top