ANGRY BIRDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANGRY BIRDS

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Greetings Fellow Believers, I just wanted to share about a dream I had last night.

Had a dream of a crow on a roof at dusk cawing to other crows. It didn't bother me because that's what they do when it's time to head back to the nest but I looked up again and noticed that it had either changed form or another had come into it's place. It looked bigger and had a weird crown shaped mass of feathers on it's head. It was white with multi colors or red, green and black from it's neck to underbelly. It kept staring down at me so I didn't trust it. I picked up a large cinderblock and covered my head and also use it to smash him if he decided to bother me.

It seemed angry a bit then I kept my cinderblock over my head and my eyes oh him to let him know I was aware of his presence. Then I back into the house. (A house I lived in at 6-7 years old.)

Can anyone interpret this?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANGRY BIRDS

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 pm

When I don't have an interpretation, I turn to the Word..

I searched the scriptures and found this one..

Psalm 102:6 I am like a melancholy pelican or vulture of the wilderness; I am like a [desolate] owl of the waste places.
7 I am sleepless and lie awake [mourning], like a bereaved sparrow alone on the housetop.
8 My adversaries taunt and reproach me all the day; and they who are angry with me use my name as a curse.

My first thought is that you are dealing with some type of spirit. Keep your full armor on!
Ephesians 6:12 For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 am

Well... I dunno but I did some research and saw that it was an Egyptian Hawk. A little different than any I've seen but I know that Kings & Pharaohs used to adorn them in jewelry as well as have them dyed, trimmed, and sometimes surgically altered.

Also the particular house that I was at was full of strange activity when I lived there a couple of years as a child.
The Lord recently revealed to me that a man who was a mason lived there previously and showed me a vision of his wife and others doing weird rituals in the attic....Hmmm

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 pm

scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I know right? (lol)

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down