A game of chicken, a fall and a broken arm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A game of chicken, a fall and a broken arm

Post by rosebush on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Need some help seeing into this scenario -- I'm with cousins who are playing doing chicken fighting, as in one kid sits atop another kid's shoulders and then they all fight each other. I'm on the sidelines and don't really want to get involved. My cousin Teri who is older than me but quite a bit smaller wants me to get up on her shoulders. I explain that I am too big for that, but she insists that we do this anyway and that she can handle it, so I comply. But I am too big for her and she topples over, breaking her arm.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A game of chicken, a fall and a broken arm

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 am

Hi, Rose -

My thoughts are that this dream is about getting pulled into a childish squabble - a family fight that you're witness to at first and would prefer to remain separated or just an observer.

In the dream, you first felt like you didn't want to get involved, so you should feel the same way in real life in relation to whatever this is about. Next, when tempted to get involved, you should know that this isn't for you. Resist the urging of others to join, because the outcome shows that they'll only get hurt if you do.

I started by saying this was a family fight, but it could also be a church fight. Are you in a place where you see this going on around you right now?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:11 am

There is a family potential for that, long running problems there. Thanks for your thoughts! Flower Power 

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top