Atheist cousin catches a "seal" fish!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atheist cousin catches a "seal" fish!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am

Last night I dreamed I was out at my aunts log cabin. Their was a lake that ran all the way up to her back door. I was having a nice conversation with family inside, when I decided to see what my cousin "J" was doing. IRL this cousin is atheist I've been praying for him. He had a net and was trying to catch fish that were jumping out of the water. Well he actually caught one! We were both excited, it was a large fish! When he brought it to the back porch, I thought it looked like a small whale, but when he pulled it out of the net, it was actually some type of seal fish. Of course, this doesn't exist IRL, but he was going on and on about how rare these were and how catching one in these waters was almost impossible because they were usually found up north where it was cold. He was very proud of this catch. It was a female and I think he had plans to keep it in a tank and breed it?Scratch Chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atheist cousin catches a "seal" fish!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey, Laura -

What's this cousin's heart's desire right now? Any ideas?

The detail about the lake running all the way up to the door seemed significant to me - like an opportunity that's close or easily accessible.

I know that fish are significant to believers since they can represent people (sometimes). For your cousin to catch the fish - I was thinking of a mate if he's not already married. Besides his salvation, is there anything else that'd get you both excited?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Well, no he's married. But I think you're on to something. I really have no clue what's going on in his life. Maybe a new job? I'll watch his FB more closely...lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am

Ok, the literal manifestation has NOTHING to do with my atheist cousin, but another cousin of mine who is very much saved! I bought a fishing app last night for my IPad and I stayed up playing it all night, well of course it reminded me of this dream because you have the option to catch whales in it...anyway I knew the full manifestation was soon to come.
My neighbor, who is also my cousin( though female) , has been going through some tough things lately. The grandmother of this baby she's been helping to care for made a statement that made my cousin feel she wouldn't get to keep her anymore. The baby is like her own granddaughter..long story. So she came over today with the baby on her hip! We had had a discussion of how the wicked would continue to be wicked, but the wise will understand. Then she said "yep, but God says this babies FATE IS SEALED!" Then I knew I had the interpretation. The fish in the dream was the little baby whose fate is already sealed in Jesus name! I have a feeling that God is going to use this child in the future to produce more spiritual children for Him! I believe the reason God gave me the dream with my atheist cousin, is to give me peace in knowing that the wicked will continue to be wicked, but the wise will understand. I won't give up hope praying that he comes to know The Lord! This is huge encouragement over the situation with the baby girl, and confirmation of what I already knew in my heart. glory to God!

Last edited by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 pm

I wanted to add that God had given my cousin Daniel chapter 12 before I had this dream. Here is a piece of the scripture:

9 And he [the angel] said, Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and SEALED till the time of the end.
10 Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be tried, smelted, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the teachers and those who are wise shall understand.
Daniel 12:9-10

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top