dream of my stepmom and a check written out to me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of my stepmom and a check written out to me.

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 am

In the dream, I was in my car, opening up a piece of mail, and I pulled out a check, it was in the amount of either $444 or $4,444. Can't really recall - but I was frustrated that I didn't get the amount of $4,417 as I was expecting from my stepmother. So, I think the check amount was $444, not $4,444. But I can't say for certain. In the dream, I was venting to a friend of mine who was in the car with me, about my stepmother. (IRL, my stepmother and I have not always gotten along). EOD.

Not sure what this dream is about. But I know if I had gotten a check IRL for any amount, I would have been very grateful to God for the blessing. My reaction in the dream isn't the norm for me.

I did have a previous dream only a few days ago, in which I turned 10 years old, and I was yelling "Yes!" in excitement. (I was a kid in the dream). Not sure what that means, either.

Anyone have any thoughts? Would love to hear them.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of my stepmom and a check written out to me.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 am

Hi, Sunny. Interesting dream!

I think that the setting is important. Our cars can represent our present, waking lives. In dreams where I'm in my car, it's about something taking place right now or within a very short period of time - at the most, within a week...from what I've seen, anyway.

The check has to be about receiving some kind of blessing. It may be monetary, it may not.

I think that the source is important in your dream. You received this from your stepmother, whom you said is someone you don't always get along with. She may be literal, but unless you're actually expecting something from her I would think that this is a different source. So, it would have to be from someone or somewhere that would make you feel frustrated when you get it. I really feel that the emotions would fit when it happens. Of course, now that you have the heads-up, you may respond better than you would have, otherwise.

If it were me having this dream, I'd simply look to receive something in my near-future that doesn't perfectly match my expectations and makes me feel frustrated. If it ends up not being anything too personal, I'd be interested to hear how this dream plays out.

Nice to see you. Thanks for the comments on my own dream. :)
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 am

Thank you Mark for your thoughts! I agree with what you've shared. I feel like it's going to be a form of a blessing. But I was appalled when I woke up remembering seeing myself in the dream being so ungrateful and "complaining" instead of being joyous. I admit when I woke up, I was embarrassed! (even though it was only a dream LOL)

Does God have references to numbers in dreams? Seems odd I had two dreams in one week about numbers.

Now, in the dream I had of turning 10 a few days ago, I knew when I woke up from that dream, it was a good dream, like I was being shown, that I'm "maturing" to another stage of my life.

Nice to see you, too! My computer crashed several months ago, we had to go out and buy another one. Before then, my old computer was constantly slow and acting up. This kept me from wanting to be on the computer! LOL Hope all has been well on your end!

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 am

L4JC wrote:Does God have references to numbers in dreams?
This is only my opinion on numbers...

I think that the meaning of a number can vary depending on the dreamer and the dream. Some people count symbols in a dream - like in the Baker and Cupbearer's dreams in Genesis where the branches and the baskets (3) were symbols for days. Others find meaning in the number, itself - like 5 meaning grace, I think. For me, 4 is significant to me, but not always in the same way.

Dates involve numbers, and some people, like Mia, have found dates to be literal. So far, I haven't.

For money, I have not found the numbers to be literal - they usually seem to be exaggerated. I have a friend who dreamed of a jar of money that had an oddball amount in it between $200 and $300 - like $247.38. She received a blessing in real life that was under $100, but she FELT the same way she did in the dream.

I feel that God will use numbers in whatever way He wishes to in His relationship with the individual dreamer. If you find that you receive blessings where the amounts are always literal, then Praise God - that's His choice. If they're always symbolic, so be it.

I hope that's close to what you were asking.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 am

Thanks Mark. Because I've always felt uncomfortable with numbers in dreams because people can turn to numerology to find meaning, which I dislike. I know God does have numbers in His Word to mean certain things. Thanks for the reminder about the dreams of the baker and cupbearer's ... makes me feel better now that you shared that with me. Although, their dreams were about the date...not about money.

I'll keep you up to date if and when my last night's dream becomes literal.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:03 am

Hi again, Mark!

Just an update on my dream I had. Your thoughts and interpretation was correct. On the 15th, only 1 day later, I received a sale in my personal online business, not in the amount I was expecting considering who it was from. It was from a friend of mine I've known for years, and haven't heard from in a very long time. In regards to my stepmom, my friend reminds me very much of her when it comes to finances, very conservative and strict with it. So, I see where my "stepmom" came in play IRL. The sale wasn't as profitable as I had hoped. We had talked about the different avenues she could take, and I was expecting her to choose this one area that would benefit her as well as for me. But, she ended up choosing the one, that was the least profitable. Which is why I was disappointed. It's strange how the dream turned out like it did IRL. It fits perfectly with the dream.

I've been so busy, I've been meaning to update this ever since this occurred. This is the first chance I've had to get on here to update you.

Just wanted to let you know... and thanks for sharing your thoughts with me about my dream ... you were right about it all. I thanked God in prayer, for giving you the insight into my dream. LOL Like I told you over a year ago, you do have the gifting in dream interpretation! :)

Have a good SONday!

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks, Sunny, for the update and the encouraging word. :)

It's so awesome to me when God shows us anything ahead of time. I can't get enough of these experiences, so I just love when people are willing to share - even if it may not seem like the most positive of manifestations.
L4JC wrote:I did have a previous dream only a few days ago, in which I turned 10 years old, and I was yelling "Yes!" in excitement. (I was a kid in the dream). Not sure what that means, either.
Just wondering - have you connected these feelings from this dream with anything?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:08 am

I agree with you Mark about the dreams, how prophetic it can be ...  God even gives us insight into His revelations through strange dreams we don't understand. It's up to us to pray for His divine interpretation and to seek the answers! I love it!!!

Oh! Good thing you mentioned the dream I had as a 10 year old! It actually relates to the outcome of what occurred with my friend in the sale. I was so excited when I got her sale, that I was especially excited and thankful to God for His provision, although it wasn't as much as I  would have liked...but God blesses us as He sees fit! Like I said earlier this morning in my earlier post, my friend emailed me out of the blue about the services. I wasn't expecting her to inquire about my services at all. And the funny thing is, the day that I had that dream, I prayed that The Lord would bring the people who HE wants to come into my business, and may the glory and praise be always be shown to Him... HE's My BOSS! So, that's when my friend emailed me right after I woke up from that "stepmom" dream! HE's awesome! :)

God answered my prayer by showing what He could do if I just trust in Him with my business... this was a wake up call for me. I noticed for 3 days straight, I've had lots of great interaction with others... people just coming and talking to me for no apparent reason. I've been so blessed by that!!! Thank You Lord!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top