Failed man comes crying to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failed man comes crying to me

Post by Melb on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 am

I had this dream about a man who was on a team training hard to become the best at his sport (which involved an elephant). His coach/leader, a woman, decided to let him try to take the reigns of the elephant for the next competition, and unfortunately, he got his teammate killed. His coach/leader told him he failed, and disbanded the team. The man came to me crying about his failure and was so sad the team had failed.

Melb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Failed man comes crying to me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 am

Greetings, Melb -

Does anyone stand out to you from your waking life that is about to "take the reigns" of something big? This person is likely someone under someone else's authority.

If this is about to take place in real life, then this dream is a call to prayer for that person's situation. For the teammate to be killed doesn't seem like a literal death to me - but it could represent an ending of a relationship with that teammate due to the actions of the one holding the reigns.

If the "death" has already taken place in real life, then the dream is to prepare you to comfort the one who made the mistake. It's showing that he's (or she, possibly) truly sorrowful and repentant of their failure and needs to be comforted.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melb on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:50 am

Thanks Mark! That's good!

Melb

View user profile

Back to top Go down