Chain Of Cars In An Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chain Of Cars In An Accident

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 am

I was about to get into some vehicles that were hooked together. There were three vehicles, all large and powerful. The front one was very much like my stepdad's white truck. The middle was this large SUV. I don't remember what the last one was. All three were attached to each other with no space between them - like a caterpillar. My family was all a part of this - everyone was inside these vehicles. My stepdad was definitely in the front one. My real father was in the middle one (and I wasn't happy about him being there). It's not clear where the others were. This chain of vehicles was in a parking lot, like of a gas station. It reminded me of a McDonald's/gas station on the side of town my parents live in.

We began to move forward in the parking lot, and we were blindsided by what looked like a UPS truck. It hit the front of our chain and I saw the sides of the truck get compressed inwards. I was afraid for my stepdad and the others in that section. They seemed to be ok, but I knew we needed to get them out. I got out of where I was (near the back) and headed to the front. My real father was being his normal self...which is to say, not normal. He wasn't responding appropriately to the situation, and I said something that disregarded his foolishness and focused everyone on getting the others out.

The actual part of getting them out seems to be skipped over. Next thing I know, I'm looking at the scene of the accident. I see that the blind spot where the UPS truck came from didn't have any signs indicating that they should stop. It was an uncontrolled intersection...although this was all still in the parking lot. Basically, the truck came from along the front of the building, and we had been moving forward from the side, so the corner was what needed a stop sign for one of us.

I'm looking for confirmation, here. Do you think that this is something that blindsides my family and affects my stepdad the most, or more directly? I thought of his mother, who is still living, and how it would be a surprise if anything happened to her...but, that's really more of a guess.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chain Of Cars In An Accident

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:52 am

Hi Mark :)

What is a UPS truck??

Is it relevant that this is the truck that hits?

Blessings to you :) :) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:22 am

Hi, Diane! :)

UPS is a package delivery business. I believe it's significant within this dream - it's got to be about receiving some kind of news.

Or, it's a literal truck, but I don't think that's the case.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Mark,

I think that makes sense... it does seem like it will be unexpected.

"Blind side..." "uncontrolled intersection..." "no stop sign..." it doesn't seem to me that it is something you can stop, but after it, everyone is ok.

Mark, is your family ever/often all together like this?? You were not happy about your real father being in the middle of things, does this happen in your real, day to day life or is this part an oddity? If the manifestation was news of your Step Dad's Mother, would that be something your real father would be present for?

Hope this helps :) Hope that the dream is overblown - and that it isn't literal... I pray God helps you to discern the dream and to know what to do with it.

Blessings, Di :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Thanks, Diane.

I'm in prayer mode about it for now. Things are falling into place this week for many of my family members (myself, included) to be together this Saturday for a trip to another city. My mother is picking up something heavy and needs us to do the lifting.

The connected cars sure fits with us all lining up our schedules to be available that day. Plus, we'd all be travelling to the same place - possibly in one vehicle, but maybe not. And my stepdad will be driving. There's a lot of pieces where I can see how it might be literal for this Saturday morning.

My real father would not be present. He's in another state across the country. If my stepfather is blindsided with, say, bad news...then my real father would symbolize someone whose reaction isn't fitting/appropriate. It's hard to say who that would be without knowing what the incident is.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Hi Mark,

As your real father in the dream wasn't reacting appropriately because this side of your family isn't related to him? I'm inclined to agree with you that the UPS delivery truck is probably a reference to receiving  "news".

I think your real father's reaction is perhaps to the future news you'll be sharing with him about your stepdad, perhaps. He may not like having you be so concerned about your stepdad. That could explain his indifference in his behavior.

Just my thoughts. :)

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Mark,

Praying that Saturday you are all safe!

In the dream, your StepDad is in the front, that makes sense for driving... I don't know if he is someone who would accept a warning from a dream?? If I were you I'd be tempted to offer to drive :) It would certainly pay to be a cautious driver that day!

Father God, i pray for Mark and his family, I pray that you will have angels watching over them and guarding their car as they drive, may they arrive at their destination safely!

As for the symbolic possibilities, it is good to be forewarned isn't it, in the dream, you seem to take a role of leadership in this: "They seemed to be ok, but I knew we needed to get them out. I got out of where I was (near the back) and headed to the front. My real father was being his normal self...which is to say, not normal. He wasn't responding appropriately to the situation, and I said something that disregarded his foolishness and focused everyone on getting the others out."

Father I thank you for forewarning Mark so that he is ready and can pray about whatever is coming and be ready to step up and help focus his family. thank you Lord for the grace you have shown and for the strength you will impart to Mark, right at the time he needs it, so that he can pass it on to others. Father I ask that you surround Mark and his family, particularly his StepDad, give them peace and calm. Thank you too Father that in the dream everyone is ok... they just need help to get out...

It seems that there is both fear and comfort to be found in this dream. Mark, I pray that the manifestation is less intense than the dream, and I pray you are all ok.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Thank you so much, Diane! :D

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey Mark, my aunt is watching this thread and just emailed me about a UPS plane crash recently. Here is an artical http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/14/us/alabama-cargo-plane-crash

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Once I dreamed of a temple bombing in India, though in my dream, my husband and I were operating characters of the dream. God used it to show me the true heart of the situation. When I read it in the news, I understood the spiritual part of it because we were so emotionally involved....anyway, no clue if its connected, but just wanted to mention my experience.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks, Laura. Maybe the dream was actually about the plane crash. I remember seeing an article about it. I don't always stay caught up with world events, so if the dream's about something like that, then this is kind of a first. Could be that there will be more in the future that are beyond the scope of those in my small circles.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Today's events are over with, and here's the manifestation of this dream:

We had a white U-Haul van that looked a lot like my stepdad's truck. We were all set to leave with my mom and stepdad in the van and the rest of us in my Jeep. JUST as we were getting into the vehicles at my parents' house, some old guy stops at their driveway. Now, they kinda live out-of-the-way, so it's rare for vehicles to come down that road. The guy had a camper on the back of his truck, and he began explaining how the roof had been ripped off. Sure enough, there was no roof on it. Well, he saw that my stepdad also has a camper that sits in the bed of a truck, and he began asking him if he'd be willing to sell it. My stepdad was BLINDSIDED by this whole event, and I picked up on it right away - thank GOD it wasn't anything else! The part of the dream where the framework of the truck was pressing/closing in around him was the pressure that this guy (and my mother) were putting on him to sell the camper. It's old, they don't use it, and it's not even in good condition. It makes sense to me to be rid of it.

Funny thing is, my brother was late because he stopped to get coffee. If we had left 5 minutes earlier, this event would have been missed. Obviously, God knew what would happen.

The whole part about "rescuing" my stepdad was just us biding our time while he went off with the guy. The commentary and behavior of my father in the dream is totally my brother - just "normal" conversation (some of the things that come out of his mouth, I tell you...). We did have to help end the conversation to get on with today's plan as the guy just wanted to chatter on and on...

SO!!! Praise God for this dream and what it means!!!

I do want to say this: While God knew all along how this would turn out, I cannot help but believe that this dream COULD have been something else - something worse. Prayer is so important, and I know that our praying over this was critical to how the dream manifested. I really feel strongly about this. We can be warned in dreams and then the manifestation will not be what we expected after we prayed. God is sovereign, but he does respond to us when we pray. Warning dreams are not necessarily unavoidable guarrantees of a negative outcome.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Wow.... praise God! :)

Warning dreams are not necessarily unavoidable guarrantees of a negative outcome I love that! And, I agree that God can and does change the outcome when we pray! I really love that he still let the dream "manifest" so you could see it and know... :)

Blessings to you, and thank you to our creative and caring Father! You are amazing God! :) :)

So glad Mark :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 am

Mark, that's great news how your dream played out IRL! Praise The Lord! Thanks for sharing how your dream turned out!

Amazing how The Lord can "teach us" even through dreams about trusting in His outcome!

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 am

Thanks, Diane and Sunny!

I agree with you, Diane - I am glad that God allowed the dream to manifest in some way and not just be prevented, entirely. I was able to breath a little sigh of relief when I knew that the dream was over and that it wasn't about an accident!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Wow!! God is good!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top