an analogy of a bird trapped in the branches by Julie Ralphs

Go down

an analogy of a bird trapped in the branches by Julie Ralphs

Post by maideninmeadow on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Amber Rose was telling me how she was praying to Jesus over me ruminating on my mother's bad and sad words to me occasionally over the years and how I felt unloved by her. Like when she called me ''a rat bag of a daughter, abnormal, my bedroom is the den of iniquity, b----, a self righteous Christian hypocrite etc." And i heard her words in her voice when my brother was tragically murdered and with the birth of my beautiful baby. Beloved Jesus told Amber Rose, Godmother to my daughter an analogy of a bird trapped in the branches and she wanted me set free. Well, I am set free now of her, and it is a breath of fresh air. I was always walking on egg shells around her. I am much happier. Hugs  By Julie Ralphs

A photo of me (Julie Ralphs)in my bevelled mirror after praying to beloved Jesus. This photo is blessed lol, a Mother Mary or Mary Magdeline photo after praying to Mother Mary too, although I am Anglican but taught by Catholic nuns.  

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an analogy of a bird trapped in the branches by Julie Ralphs

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Praise God! No weapon formed against us shall prosper. The weapons that hurt the most are ones from the people that should love us the most.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down