Removing Cats and Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Removing Cats and Dogs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:52 am

The dream started out with me leaving my real life home at night. I wasn't wearing much, but I wasn't without clothes. I just knew that I wasn't fully dressed. Now, what had happened was that I was going to spend the night at a home that I had acquired right next to my own. This home...it was run down and needed a LOT of work. For whatever reason, I felt like I should spend the night there. There was something necessary about that, like it made the place....more my own? I wasn't totally comfortable about it, because I wasn't totally familiar with the building. I didn't know what to expect inside, or if it was even safe. Safe inside, or safe from intruders from the outside. Still, this was something I needed to be courageous about. That's a strong word - really, I just didn't need to be a wimp. I needed to man-up and do it.

Now, I left my front door and walked away from the house that I was going to go to. So, if the house was to my right, I went left...and then walked around the back of my house, then in the direction of the target house. Once on the property, I entered in the back door. There were actually two back doors, but one was blocked on the inside with stuff - like sheets of blue plastic wrapping.

I entered the house and cautiously moved through the place. I quickly familiarized myself with the floorplan. As I did so, I came across a cat. Then, I came across a couple cats. Then more. The more I noticed, the more it bothered me. I didn't have a problem with the cats, exactly...I had to understand how they were getting into the house. If I was living here, I wasn't going to have an opening where all these cats could come inside whenever they wished. At this point, I drove all the cats out through the door that I had entered by and shut it.

Next, I came across a room with a windowed patio door. On the other side of the door was a room full of dogs. I felt that the dogs were worse to have than the cats. The cat...I could put up with cats, as I'm more of a cat person, anyway. Again, I didn't have a problem with the dogs, themselves. They just weren't going to stay here. I opened that door and drove the dogs out the same door that I had entered by. I was still unsure where the opening was that allowed these animals to get inside.

I'm now in the kitchen of this place and the faucet is running. In the sink are three cats - pretty much kittens. They were young enough to be unafraid of water. I got all three of them wet, gently, so as not to make this a negative experience. I recognized an opportunity here: If they grew up with a positive association with water, it'd be so much easier to care for them when they were older. Baths, for example, wouldn't be a problem. As I was doing this, the sink filled up to the top. I actually lost sight of one of the smallest kittens, which had slipped beneath the surface. I pulled it out from underwater and found that it was fine.

Now...while this was going on, I noticed that some of the cats were returning. These weren't kittens like the ones that I had close to me. These were not cats that I wanted around. Having dealt with them once before, I began to feel very frustrated. At this point, though, my sister showed up. She was there to help me remove the cats, and I was thankful for that. I recognized that I needed more clothes, and I asked her to wait a moment while I took care of that. The action of getting more clothes and such was skipped over in the dream.

One cat stood out to me. The cat had the face of a female cousin of mine. I recognized this cat to be the leader of all these cats. This cat was NOT staying. I grabbed it by the back of the neck and stepped outside with it. The outside was different, now. There was a pool in the backyard, and the air was cold. It was like it was winter, and I may have even saw snow on the ground. It was hard for me to do what I was about to do, next. I took the cousin-cat and tossed it into the pool. I knew that it would likely freeze to death after I had soaked it like that. Still, this is what needed to be done.

I went back into the house and shut the door. My sister asked me if the three kittens were to be removed with the others. I told her that I was alright with keeping these three. They weren't going to be a problem. One of the kittens stood out to me at this point. It had something wrong with its back-right leg, like a deformity. I felt a little sorry for it. It'd be ok living here, though.

*I woke up in the middle of the night to write this one out. There's some heavy symbolism here. In my sleepiness, I thought that the animals may be spirits since I was casting them out. The three kittens, though...I think they are something else.

Any thoughts are appreciated - especially on the other house. Do you think that this house represents someone else?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Removing Cats and Dogs

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:59 pm

yes i would think it is for sure a spiritual thing along with actual people possibly. I was thinking maybe it was ministry related?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 am

Hi, again Mark!

You know this is just my thoughts. You know cats are strong-willed and very independent.  I have to agree with you about the cats being spirits. The young kittens are ones you know you can nurture through love (water to me means, "cleansing"), but the older cats, you have to use a much harder approach, by praying against the spirits. The worn down house you were in, in need of renovation tells me you may be "called" to help others who need deep prayer to rid of unGodly "spirits".  I believe that's why you were inside an old worn down house in need of renovation, means there's a need for a spiritual renovation in people. You are being picked to pray against these so called "spirits". (cleaning "house").

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks, Laura and Sunny. This dream probably is as you're saying - more about ministry for others. This fits some things that stood out to me in my quiet time with God today.

I'll wait and see where God is taking me in relation to this!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am

If this is the case, about a ministry, I think this is a very exciting time for you - where God is going to show more of Himself to you and through you! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top