Being raped and no one is doing anything to help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being raped and no one is doing anything to help

Post by karenburns2008 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:51 am

Last night I had the most frightening dream.  I was with my husband and we were in a huge crowd of people when this man (this man I believe has showed up in other dreams) took me by the hand and began leading me away from safety.  We worked our way through people, I became very frightened, and knew that if this man got me alone, he was going to rape me and maybe kill me, so I began struggling with him and got away and ran back toward my husband.  The next scene I am with my husband and my daughter.  My husband is laid back in a recliner and my daughter is busy doing something, and as I am standing there that same yucky man comes in the room.  He takes me and throws me to the floor and begins the process of raping me. I am yelling to my husband and daughter to help me but they keep doing what they are doing and don't seem to hear me at all.  I woke up very afraid.  Any thoughts?  It has been a while since I have had such terrifying dreams and wondering if you think there is any spiritual significance to the dream?  
Thanks
Karen

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being raped and no one is doing anything to help

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:57 am

Hi, Karen -

The man in your dream could be a spirit, and the act of rape could be spiritual torment. The lack of response from your husband and daughter reinforce this as a spiritual attack vs. something in the physical where they'd be able to see that you're in trouble and come to help you.

karenburns2008 wrote:...took me by the hand and began leading me away from safety.
This is really significant. Do you recognize an area of your life where this applies right now?

Praying for you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:07 pm

In my dreams rape represents something negative happening that I can't control. Now this is just an example, but I've had several miscarriages and before I would have them, I would have a dream I was being raped. It was a frightful and distressing situation that I could do nothing about. I agree with Mark about your husband and daughter not being effected. Is there something you are distressed about, that's out of your control, but since its possibly a spiritual thing, maybe your husband and daughter don't seem to care as much as you? (Though you feel they should)

Just some thoughts.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm

I have been going through a place that I am learning about complete surrender and that has been difficult, and I do feel tormented in the sense that I want to surrender everything to the Lord but there is this fear that keeps me from doing it completely. At this same time our Pastor is leaving our church and it is complete turmoil right now. This spirit I believe is the spirit of fear and I have prayed and prayed about this and it goes away for awhile and then returns. To say the least it has paralyzed me on numerous occasions. Please pray for me, I am getting so tired of the struggle and I feel like giving up sometimes but where would I go? Jesus has the words of eternal life and there is no where else I want to be but with Him. Thanks for your help. Just confirms what I kind of knew was going on. ((HUGS))

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 am

Oh wonderful! So glad The Lord gave confirmation!

"Lord we stand in agreement with our Sister in asking that you bring total and complete peace to her heart and life. We come against the spirit of fear and bind it away from ever entering her heart again in Jesus name! Lord I ask that you fill this household with your complete presence and remind her of your grace every day. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum