My Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Wedding

Post by ezerkenegdo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 pm

My best friend's dad drove me to the location of my wedding. I was rummaging around in the car for my white heels and put them on so that I could try on my wedding dress. I found my best friend's dad's wristwatch in the car and told him I was putting it with some other items that were in a plastic shopping bag for safekeeping. While we were hanging around waiting outside in the parking lot either for the dress to be ready or the preparations inside to be completed, maybe both, the sun had gone down.

Any thoughts? I'm really curious about what the wedding dress represents because I have the shoes already, just not the dress, and I'm waiting for it to be ready.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Wedding

Post by SeekYeFirst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm

I think the watch plays a significant role. You put it in a plastic bag with other things for safe keeping. The watch is a representation of time and how precious it is because of where you stored it (in the plastic bag ). It's the same concerning you and this wedding dress. I don't know if this is a natural symbolism of you wanting to be married or if it's spiritual and your convenant with the father. Which sticks out more because now that I look back it was your bestfriend's father's watch. I believe the preparations (wedding dress) that God has done on the inside of you have been done in the sanctity of the precious times you've shared with him in worship, obedience and love and he wants you to remember that and not rush the remaining process for the destiny that you shall walk in.

I hope this helps,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:49 pm

When I look at this from strictly a personal point of view here is what I get so far...I always say I want to marry my best friend, so I think it is significant that the Lord shows up as my best friend's Dad. LOL So the Lord drove me to the right location (or maybe the right person even) and I have the right equipment (shoes) but the house is not in order (the guy isn't ready yet) and I need the dress (not sure exactly what this means yet). But I did read a couple things today in the word that helped...like in Matt 5 I think, where it talks about the Lord clothing us more beautifully than the lillies of the field and seeking him first and in Psalms 3 where it says he bestows glory on me and lifts up my head. Also I think I saw somewhere that a garment can represent spiritual authority. So maybe the guy just isn't ready so God hasn't given the green light yet. Actually, I think that's prolly more likely because I also had a vision recently where he was telling me that I am ready. So, he knows I need the dress and he has a watch, he knows what time it is...and his timing is perfect.

Could be about the church too, I'm still thinking about that part.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Wonderful!!!!! Continue in your readiness by being pleasing to him.

God Bless

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Seek his kingdom first, and the dress will be added. :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:23 pm

I just got revelation on the dress. LOL It's about "authority to move." :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top