Attempting to fill up a borrowed van and getting stuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attempting to fill up a borrowed van and getting stuck

Post by rosebush on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Dreamed I had borrowed a van of a woman who had many children, or kids that she was watching, taking care of. I borrowed the van to run some personal errands. I'd filled the gas tank up halfway as a thank you to the van owner. But as I was parking the vehicle, I felt a half full tank wasn't sufficient, and so I took off to completely fill the tank, so the lady would have no thought that I was using her or not truly thankful. I tried to turn the vehicle around at a dead end but got stuck out near a cliff in a tight spot with a tree directly in front. Every time I tried to reverse the vehicle, discovered it was still in drive. Finally just got stuck. Went to get help from some people. With people around I finally realized that I needed to shut off the radio in order to get the van to shift into reverse. Eventually I was successful and on my way to take care of the last task -- fill the rest of the gas tank.

GBU for reading!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attempting to fill up a borrowed van and getting stuck

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:54 pm

I sorry I don't have an interpretation, but it does sound like a somewhat frustrating situation that ends up working out in the end :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:40 pm

I really needed to hear that, cause it's been frustrating just sitting on this dream wondering. Need to keep in mind that the end is good. And whoever the dream is about has good intentions.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 am

Hi rosebush,

Is there a decision or situation in your life right now that you have regret about and you feel stuck on how to change back the decision or situation?

The fact, that you went to some other people in the dream for help, tells me you found a creative solution to the situation. In the end, just like Daphanie said - the end of the dream turned out well.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top