Broken Windows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Windows

Post by MRSB on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Had a dream that I was outside of a court building that I've seen in another dream. I walked inside because I had to go to court. The courtroom inside of the court building had only 4 or 5 people in it. The judge told me I was in the wrong room. I went into the lobby area where I saw a small group of people. They were waiting on a judge to come. I waited along with them

The judge came and she led us on a brief walk outside. We ended up in the back yard of my childhood home. I noticed that the window to my room was broken out and a towel was in the window to cover it. There was also an attic window(which is not there in real life). The window was broken out in that window as well with a towel to cover it. She had us face toward the garage. The judge was standing on my left side and I looked at her and she was me as an older person.

She leaned over toward me and said some things which I don't remember. The dream ended.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Windows

Post by Jasmine on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 pm

I have a feeling that God is trying to show you something that is in your past. Did anything traumatic happen in your childhood home? How about trauma happening to someone else in the home? When you think about your old house, what comes to mind?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Yes, trauma did happen when I was 14. Unless there is something else. I will pray about it.
I was at m childhood home last week. I think of reconnecting, forgiveness and healing.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:03 pm

I think so, too. It's never good to harbor unforgiveness in your heart. It does nothing but hurt.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top