Bears chasing and attacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bears chasing and attacking

Post by I, A.M. on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Me and a very good guy friend were in a concrete fortress high on a hill, above a raging river. We looked down and saw a form swimming strongly downstream - it was a bear, and it was a very strong swimmer. It swam to the embankment and got out of the river. My friend & I decided we would go to the car, which was parked down a concrete pathway not too far away. As we strolled down, we noticed the bear was very fast & was an equal distance farther from our car where my 11 year old daughter was sitting in the back seat. We started running to the car & saw the bear run methodically toward us. We got into the car with enough time, but the bear passed us, and ran up the concrete pathway hill, where there were other people.

All of a sudden, I, alone, was in the middle portion of the concrete fortress again, that had huge open windows - kids were playing near the windows, and I called out to them to tell them to seek cover - a bear was running up the hill. The bear bypassed them and went through a maze to seek me out. There were cages around & I tried to side step the bear - and there were horses tethered in some stalls across from the cages. The bear then attacked the horse, grabbing its neck. I heard the horse scream & try to fight but there was nothing it could do - it was tied. I sensed that the horse would be sacrificed - instead of me - and that afterward, the bear would be full - and not kill anyone anymore for a time, that is. I felt really bad for the horse - and then I got mad & tried to figure out how I could attack the bear - and save the horse. I woke up just before I actually attacked the bear, but I had nothing to attack it with. I was afraid, but relieved.

What could this all mean? The bear was dark in color, so was the horse.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bears chasing and attacking

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Strong and threatening animal sometimes represent people or organizations with the power to cause harm. Once I read a dream about a bear that was chasing this girl trying to kill her, it ended up symbolizing an alcoholic father. I dont have the full interpretation to your dream, but I do believe The Lord is showing you a situation in your life where fear is a factor. However, someone else will end up sticking their neck out, thereby satisfying who or whatever the culprit may be. You may be left feeling guilty afterwords and helpless to stop the situation, though relieved it wasn't you or your family this time.
I always pray when I have dreams like this so that The Lord will give you peace no matter what comes your way.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you, so very much! I do believe you've answered the dream interpretation! but I will have to really think about where there is fear in my life, at the moment. Perhaps it is coming, but as of today, there is no fear in my life.

I will pray about it, but now I know that this is probably a dream of warning. The bear swimming in the river, appeared to be in danger & I was relieved it could get to shore. But then, it was involved in attacking others, so now I know that I should consider twice: all is not necessarily as it seems, maybe the "victim" bear being drug along with the strong current, but strong enough to do as s/he wills, is actually a killer - so I will pray for discernment as I tend to take things at face value! If you have anything else, please feel free to let me know. Thanks again, and God Bless You!

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top