A secret house through the tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A secret house through the tree

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:45 am

I had a dream that there was a tree with a door through it. On the other side was a house, it was a house of my husbands old boss (who used to be his friend before business disagreements got the best of them irl). There weren't many who knew of this secret passage way to their home. I did see that some others were traveling in and out of this secret door, but only a few knew of this. My husbands old boss' wife (who was an aquaintance of mine in the past) asked me if I would be interested in cleaning their house for them while they went on a trip. I knew I could use the money. I remember the last time I cleaned for them (irl I never did this, but in the dream I did), and I remembered they were quite picky and kept adding more work onto the job. Even so I was up for the task. Then the wife asked me if I would consider watching her kids too. They have 4 kids. I was not open to this option AT ALL, that is until she told me it would only be her older two kids (8 and 10sih). Then I was considering this, knowing the older kids would be less high maintenance. I didn't decided in the dream, but was thinking I might be willing to do this.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A secret house through the tree

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:53 pm

I don't have an interpretation but I'm reminded of this scripture..
Jeremiah 33:3

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks Laura!!  I didn't know this scripture existed!  Wow!  I love it!! :loveit:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh yes I know me too! It's been on my heart all week!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top