Cleaning childhood bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning childhood bedroom

Post by happiness80 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 am

Hi all,

I dreamt that I was back in a previous house I lived in whilst growing up in my bedroom. In the dream I saw my daughter lying on the bed, I think she was sleeping. I felt that I wanted to clean my house and room as it was a little messy. The reason in the dream I felt I needed to clean the room was because a builder was going to drop in. In the dream I was conscience that the room needed cleaning and didn't want the builder to see the mess. There was a name mentioned in the dream of who this builder was and it was a friend of my parents.

Any thoughts ?
Thanks all!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning childhood bedroom

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am

I think it could just be symbolic for any situation that you don't want someone to see a mess. Since its a childhood home, perhaps it's something in your past you want others to view as not so messy? Like your credit score if you're actually looking forward to a builder coming by?
Just some thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks for those thoughts, yes I thought about perhaps old mindsets or attitudes I developed during that time perhaps needing to be "cleaned up?'

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what my daughter represented? She was lying in the bed sleeping, I wondered if maybe this could refer to current issues Im having with my ex husband over her....not sure OR maybe she represents an aspect of me.....still praying
Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:55 am

Hi happiness,

Your sleeping child could represent the state of "non-action" in your current affairs and the need for you get started on cleaning up before it gets revealed.

Just my two cents, if this doesn't resonate, please toss what doesn't seem to fit.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top