Train and lost luggage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train and lost luggage

Post by Sirianta on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:15 pm

I was waiting for an underground train that had to take me home. There was an older lady with me that I know IRL. She said that we should maybe sit together. So when the train stopped I got on as quick as possible to get us some comfy seats, because it was going to be a long 31 hour drive. I was kind of disappointed when I got inside and saw that the train was very old and the seats were not so comfortable. So I chose a seat. The old lady chose another seat and we didn't sit together, which in the dream was strange to me, as she said that we should sit together. The seats was red in color, but faded. Everyone else already took care of their luggage to be put away, but me. I looked out the window and my 4 suit cases still stood outside, as well as my purse that was lying on a bench. And the train started departing. I was so worried, because my luggage was not loaded!! I ran through the compartments trying to stop the driver and ask him if he could reverse the train so that we could get my luggage. And all of a sudden, before I could get to the driver I was outside of the train running after the train, to try and stop it. In my dream I didn't realize I wasn't in the train anymore, this seemed normal. I ran, panicked until I got to the offices of the train station. I saw a lady behind a desk and I explained to her what happened, that my luggage wasn't on the train. She said I should calm down, cause she can't understand me. Then I calmed a bit and explained again and another lady who worked for the train station too stood beside me listening. She was a very dear and sweet lady. She made me so calm and explained to me that I have nothing to worry about. That they have a service that will take my luggage immediately to the next train stop. I was extremely relieved!! And thought to myself how lucky I am and that these people are so nice to help me. I was truly grateful.

But when I woke up from the dream I thought to myself, I wasn't even on the train. So even if they send my luggage to the next stop how would I get my luggage LOL!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Train and lost luggage

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:15 am

Are you about to embark on something in your life you feel you aren't quite prepared for? There was a lot of worry in the dream..perhaps The Lord is showing you you have no worries because he doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks so much Daphane for the reply. Yes, my husband has been retrenched from his job. He finishes on the 31st of Aug. So at the moment we are a bit worried, because we hope and pray that he gets another job. But I know God will help us through this difficult time

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top