Changing diapers in a mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changing diapers in a mansion

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 pm

I dreamed I was riding with my mom and she was taking me to meet someone who was her friend and also a millionaire, kind of famous. My sister was with us and when my mother introduced us to the lady, she said my sister was me and I was my sister..I was like um no I'm Laura.. My mother says "oh I'm sorry, yes this is Petunia" (saying my name wasn't Laura but petunia) I shook the lady's hand and she says "nice to meet you Petunia"

Next we are ushered into the living room where there is a lady with a baby. I realize I have a baby in my arms as well. The place was a mansion, Very large and I remember noting it was located right down the road from an old friend...it seemed like a situation that wasn't a coincidence and I wondered what the Lords plan was.

Then a giant jet plane arrived and unloaded all these rich people on the doorstep. I didn't really know why I was there except that my mom wanted me to meet her friends. I felt a bit like a sore thumb except that I made a friend with the other lady with a baby...then I had to change his diaper, which was a very very large mess and I had to change his clothes. I was glad I came prepared. By the end of the dream, these people felt more like family.

IRL I'm working on a project and my husband is too, but nothing else fits yet, so I think it's prophetic

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing diapers in a mansion

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

lol! wave Flower Power p,,,um a grt drm indeed, i think its future aswell, i thing an oppertun ity will come ur way, that will bring u befor ppl of influence and assets, ur mom may well represent a mentor or the like,,mabe even mia, ur baby i dont think is literal ,but something u carry even now, ur able to assist the other woman wiv her delemma:what: what cos of wat uve lerned, and are preparred,,u feel outta place cos u are lookin at the natral you:hairraising: :,,remeba ur gift makes room 4 u, and can bring you b4 kings,, happy dance ,,ur sista probly a sisda in da lord, flower 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks dreamster! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top