two doors/two doorknobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two doors/two doorknobs

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 pm

I dreamed this while at a school of ministry last year that was not what I had thought it was going to be. I never got an interpretation that I thought was correct. I was in a room and there was a table and 2 chairs there - I knew I was going to sit down and talk to someone (do not know who). I heard a woman's voice say, "I am going to lock yall in here." That voice gave me comfort and I turned to see the door closing. Just as it closed, it popped back open a few inches and I jumped up to run close it because I became fearful when it opened back up. When I got to the door, I noticed it had 2 doorknobs - one in the correct place and one about 6 inches below the 1st knob and also several inches in toward the center of the door. I also noticed the shape of the doorknobs where oval like in my grandmother's house when I was growing up. As I reached to shut the door, I saw that inside the same door frame, there was another door - already shut, but I went ahead and closed the 2nd door. At that moment, someone tapped me on the shoulder - and I woke up right then and could still feel on my back where they had touched me.

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two doors/two doorknobs

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:52 pm

eebuddy, this is not an enterpatation, but something has hit me. I get the sense that you were feeling vulnerable at the time of this dream and needed to talk with someone in private and you felt comforted in knowing you would be locked in, as if there was somthing to fear. I believe that the door within the door so it seems is an opening to you that you thought was shut. It seems someone had gotten in when the door poped open, do you think there is an opening you are unaware of in your life that is leaving you open to an unwanted visitor or situation?

This is what hit me. Please disregard if it does not fit. God Bless you....

Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 pm

I guess it was the surprise of nothing there being what I expected and I did feel quite uncomfortable most of the time in the school and finally dropped out. Thanks.

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top