Dogs and Maggots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs and Maggots

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 am

I had an interesting dream last night. It started out, I was in my bedroom at my house with my very first boyfriend (that was like 9 years ago) and we were laying in my bed. Well, things begin to get a little frisky between us, I wont go into full detail. At one point he had stripped naked. I remember thinking while I was with him, he accepts me just as I am. (In real life, he did). Then my door was bumped open...my room was dark so i saw the light from the hallway through the crack. I thought to myself, i should have locked the door, but for some reason I didnt. Well I got up, and opened the door, and my brother in law was standing in the hallway holding a black dog. Then I looked down, and I saw our real life dog...and a lot of other black dogs, all different sizes, different breeds. I saw one small dog, sniffing the floor, and its fur was matted up, and it appeared to have feces stuck to it, and I told my brother in law, you need to get these dogs out of here now. Especially that one. He just stood there and said something, i am gonna get them out in a minute...i had to get them out....(im assuming meaning out of the rain). In real life, he wouldn't have all those dogs in the house like that...Then I looked down at the floor, and there was black maggots all over the floor. I remember feeling embarassed because my ex boyfriend was there visiting me...any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs and Maggots

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 pm

have you talked to him recently?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 am

Hey daph....the ex here is my very first boyfriend....the other one, I haven't talked to in a little while....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REPOST: Dogs and Black Maggots

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 pm

lovelywomanofvirtue wrote:I had an interesting dream last night. It started out, I was in my bedroom at my house with my very first boyfriend (that was like 9 years ago) and we were laying in my bed. Well, things begin to get a little frisky between us, I wont go into full detail. At one point he had stripped naked. I remember thinking while I was with him, he accepts me just as I am. (In real life, he did). Then my door was bumped open...my room was dark so i saw the light from the hallway through the crack. I thought to myself, i should have locked the door, but for some reason I didnt. Well I got up, and opened the door, and my brother in law was standing in the hallway holding a black dog. Then I looked down, and I saw our real life dog...and a lot of other black dogs, all different sizes, different breeds. I saw one small dog, sniffing the floor, and its fur was matted up, and it appeared to have feces stuck to it, and I told my brother in law, you need to get these dogs out of here now. Especially that one. He just stood there and said something, i am gonna get them out in a minute...i had to get them out....(im assuming meaning out of the rain). In real life, he wouldn't have all those dogs in the house like that...Then I looked down at the floor, and there was black maggots all over the floor. I remember feeling embarassed because my ex boyfriend was there visiting me...any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:33 am

Generally speaking, in my dreams, the outstanding attribute of the relative usually represents that same attribute in my personality or character or life. Your bro in law was doing something he would normally not do. What are you doing that you would normally not do?
What does you ex represent to you? Check that area of your life.

I had a dream recently where my sister told my daughter private info about my husband and didn't care. I was shocked!
The very same day, I had the opportunity to do EXACTLY what my sister did, because I was angry! And I almost did, except remembering the dream stopped me and I thanked God.  I even had the "I don't EVEN care" attitude. I just had to say "wow" to myself as I realized what I had almost done. God is just so merciful, caring, long suffering and loving to His children.

Hopefully your dream hasn't happened yet and it is a warning for you just like mine was for me and you will be victorious in your situation also. I pray God's mercy, grace and strength for you.

Just some thoughts.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top