Another Childhood Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Childhood Home

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 am

The dream began with me in an old neighborhood. This is where I lived between 3rd grade and halfway through 6th grade. I want to say that it was nighttime. I approached my old childhood home from the street. When I did, the place had a tiny feeling like it was my current house in real life. I headed up the driveway, which seemed to stand out to me in that it was newer and paved. This house didn't have a paved driveway, if I remember.

Next, I'm inside the house. The layout isn't the way that it was in real life, but within the dream it all seemed right. There wasn't really anything in it, furniture-wise. I was actually checking the place out and thinking where I was going to place some of my belongings. I stood in this living room area and considered where I'd place my TV. The thing is heavy, so I wanted to place it where I wouldn't have to move it, again....or, if I did, it wouldn't be much. When I thought about the placement, I first thought of a layout that I'd like for just myself...since I'd be living here alone. But, I then thought that I should place it in a way that someone else could watch it just as well as I could. Like, that it'd be good placement for them, too, if they were sitting in a different chair. While doing this, I actually felt like I should be thinking with someone else in mind...like that reality was something I should be looking forward to.

I had said that the layout of the house wasn't the way it was in real life. It actually reminded me of my aunt's house, and I compared the place to her's in the dream as I considered where I'd place things. Like, her house was a good example or at least a good start for ideas.

Members of my family began to show up to help me. There wasn't much to do with the house, but they were going to do some basic pre-moving-in stuff like cleaning. I was glad that they were there. My mother wasn't with them (I only remember some siblings), but I knew that she was going to be there. I was looking forward to her being there to help me. She just knew much more than I did about anything related to my moving in to a new place. For the record, I really think that these thoughts about my mom represent the Lord, here.

As I was going about my business, I found that some berries had been spilled all over the floor. They didn't make a mess, yet. I believe that I grabbed a vacuum to clean them up. It was important, though, that no one step on them. Squishing them would make a mess because the berries would burst. If no one stepped on them, they could be vacuumed up.

The dream ends with me anticipating the arrival of my mother. Someone else was showing up at the door, though, that was also exciting in the dream. There were people associated with some game show, and I had won something. I don't exactly know what they were bringing - it may have been money. I had a vision of something like, say, Publisher's Clearing House showing up at my door with some giant check in hand.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Childhood Home

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 am

scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 am

My thoughts, exactly. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Lol! I wish I had more to say, I read all your dreams but don't often have much to say, it's like me with my own dreams lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top