Hailstorm of fire...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailstorm of fire...

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:00 am

Hi all;

I'm looking for thoughts on this dream especially the symbol of a fiery hailstone:

I'm in my bedroom and my kids are watching TV in the lounge. I look out the bedroom window and there is a huge hailstorm outside. The hail is made up of mostly flames or surrounded by red and orange hot flames. I panic coz I'm thinking the house will burst into flames at any moment so we should leave immediately. I grab a few items that I want to save (particularly my college certificates) - I'm in such a state of panic I can hardly think straight. I know outside the ground will be very hot because the hail/flames turn to hot ash when they reach the ground so I make sure my kids have their shoes on before we leave the house. The details become hazy after this.

Thanks for reading!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hailstorm of fire...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

BelovedoftheLord wrote: I'm in such a state of panic I can hardly think straight.

Does this fit your waking life at all right now?

Actually, you may not be seeing this right now. You looked out a window in your dream, which can mean that what you saw is prophetic. In that case, the dream may be a call to pray.

Now, by "prophetic," I don't mean a literal fiery hailstorm. I can't say what it is, but the actions you took say a lot: You wanted to save your college certificates, which may symbolize accomplishments or credibility/credentials.

To make sure your kids had their shoes on could be concern about their safety. It could also be their peace.

The fiery hailstorm, itself, made me think of the fiery arrows of the enemy. The Shield of Faith is our protection against them. If you're not sure what to pray for, pray for faith ahead of time before you see the attack taking place.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 am

Thanks for responding Mark. As you stated, there is currently nothing in my waking life that remotely resembles this. But it did remind me of the judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah where fire and brimstone rained from heaven nerd  Do you think it could be some type of divine judgment situation/ event that my kids and I are preserved from? tornado scratching chin 

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:48 am

It could very well be what you've said.

Psalm 91:7 - "Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you."

You may see this going on around you, but God is your protector.

Just out of curiosity, though...you don't actually have volcanoes near you, do you? I didn't want to assume that there isn't a possibility of a literal application...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am

Happy to say no volcanoes in this part of the world!

Yeah Psalm 91: it will not come nigh thee....

Thanks Mark.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top