Baby shower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby shower

Post by rosebush on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Dreamers and interpreters ---

Today's dream has me at my childhood home starting in brother's bedroom.  It's pretty junky in there.  I've got some makeup (foundation) for some reason that I decide to put into a spittoon type container (as in a brass spittoon if you know what that is).  There is tissue paper involved.  As in the foundation was on tissue paper and I'm placing it into the spittoon -- messy!  I see my son Zackary run through the hall with a friend trying to find his grandmother.  I take the spittoon/makeup into my bedroom.  Next see my son out back with his friend and a party type atmosphere.  I'm hollering out at him, as in don't want to see him again and want to be done with him (don't understand why in the dream).  

Then I'm carrying the drippy tissue paper (from the makeup) into the kitchen trash to toss.  I'm trying not to let it drip along the way as I know my mother won't like that.  At the trash I see out the window my mother coming in.  Trying to leave before she sees what I'm doing.  Spotting some dripping on the floor as I walk back, wiping it out with my foot/sock.  

Next scene I come back out into living area to find the arrangement of the house is not as it was at my childhood home.  Mother is in the dining area laying out a spread for a party.  I don't know what the party is at first, but come to find out it is a baby shower.  I see a cake in the shape of a rabbit or some baby thing.  See my mother very happily at work with the food, more like she was years ago.  She is limping, dragging her foot.  She has had issues with walking/pain for many years but willingly doing the work anyway.  Very surprised to find out the shower is for cousin Jim's baby, who I know my mother doesn't think much of IRL. And I am trying to figure out who the pregnant woman is, cause Jim has had so many women.  Looking around I find Jim's former wife.  I go to her and shake hands cause I want her to feel welcomed.  

Spot my own son Zackary's ex-girlfriend Melissa in living room.  Then I am on a stool in lounge area with Jim/girlfriend, other fam/friends.  I doze off but when awake have Melissa's baby on my lap that I am holding, a chubby baby girl that I have a great liking for.  I get up and carry her about.  I end up in a outside area such as outside of a school and we are at the edge of a big parking lot.  I see there are packages of meat, etc, that have been ordered.  I'm looking for package that I ordered.  Think I've found it but it says Zackary's name on it.  Go to search some more only to find nearly all the packages have been picked up and Zack maybe took mine and I need to pick up his.  I find the baby's mother there also at the curbside, but she has now turned into a pretty girl I know named Lisa Wunder -- another shirt-tail relative.  Give the babe to her and grasp my package of plastic-wrapped, vacuum-sealed meat.  It's like all in one continuous long package, like a multipack of lunch meat only hearty meat cuts like roasts/steaks.  

I know this dream is ministry related but it's quite a complicated mess with difficult symbols.  Lots of ex-s and symptoms I'm not familiar with.  Could use some help!  

God bless you!
Rose

Last edited by rosebush on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby shower

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm sorry I don't have an interpretation. In my dreams babies represent projects or prospective project that take up a lot of time and energy.

Also, for some reason in my dreams, meat represents financial provision.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Also, I would think the foundation would just be symbolic for a messy situation or issue.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Messy situation for sure Daphanie!  This is about a ministry situation where looks like I will have to hold it for a time.  Meat = $ in dreams is a new one for me.  I'm thinking it is about our handling of difficult situations, words, etc., as that is what seems to be on the table.  The delivery is in the gutter.  I'm not able to locate my own ordered package (not a situation I was looking for), but end up taking up this meat as my own (a package deal of a powerful delivery that has been in the gutter).  Not quite sure how to see that, but the baby does get back to it's rightful owner who goes through a transformation and that looks great (maybe wunder as in wonderful). Lisa has frequently been about one's spiritual calling.   Maybe it's like I'm just cleaning it up.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 am

My it sounds like you have your hands full!
I really feel heavy on my heart that you are indeed a handmaiden of The Lord and I will pray that He gives you strength to bring about His purpose.

As a side note, I think for me meat as finances is a personal symbol cause I'm a housewife that's usually concerned with my husband bringing home the bacon and providing meat for our family lol. Usually when I dream of meat in the mail, there is a check waiting for me...anyway symbols aren't the same for everyone huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 am

Oh I prefer the $ in the mail Daphanie!!! If there's an assignment here from God, it is just really, really sad for me cause involves a really loved friend and something I don't really want anyway.

One step at a time.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top