High school boyfriend trapped in his body and put away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High school boyfriend trapped in his body and put away

Post by Catching His Dreams on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Last night I had a long dream that a boy I dated in high school for almost 4 years had some how become paralyzed as he lay in bed unable to move or care for himself.

His family had him hidden way back in some kind of pole barn where people paid to store their junk. I had went there to get some old junk I had put there many years ago not ever knowing he was there. I went through my old junk seeing a skinny but comfy looking fold up bed that I had stored years ago and thought I should take it home because it would be good to use with camping, etc. (this bed does not exist in real life)

As I was moving about the piled up cluttered pole barn I stumbled on the old boyfriend in his sick bed way back in a dark corner as I learned that his family stored him away in the dark dusty lonely place having little human contact. He was happy to see me and just wanted some kind of human interaction but he could not talk. His mother came rushing to us and was upset that I had found him. Soon others came and they did something to him and pushed me away from him as they worked on him doing whatever.

I kept wondering how I never knew he was there when I had been there several times and sometimes drove by there. I wondered how awful it must have been for him in that physical state alone in the dusty cluttered pole barn for years and years.

Catching His Dreams

View user profile http://catchinghisdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: High school boyfriend trapped in his body and put away

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Just wanted to throw a thought I had out there.....

Is there something in your life that you used to do, that perhaps because of a past hurt, it's been shoved down on your priority list? It's possibly something you and everyone else would feel its a shame you don't do much more with it...
Again just a thought and I may be way off..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top