Howdy introduction )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy introduction )

Post by Catching His Dreams on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Im glad to have found this site as I have been starving for understanding and seeking for answers.

All of my life I have been a dreamer both awake and asleep.

I am often "awake" in my dreams where I can think rationally as if I were awake. I can sometimes control the dreams. Sometimes the dreams take me places showing me things. So often the dreams give me answers.

The dreams/visions/mental pictures/mental videos come and go daily.

Because the modern western church no longer accepts that Christians can have the gift of dreaming/seeing I have had to make a blog that does not use my real name or location for my own protection and that of my family. I blog some of my seeing experiences for my own peace of mind and in hopes that others out there like me might stumble across it and know that they are not alone in this.

Like everyone I have been a failure having made many mistakes and sins. But my Lord and Savior is Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh having died for our sins and arose. Only He gives me and others these gifts. I in no way have "magic".

These gifts of seeing seems to have been a blessing put upon my family. I don't know when this blessing 1st began but my dad has it, I do, my oldest child does and so does some of my siblings and nieces and nephews. I don't know about my grandparents and their ancestors.

Every night as I sleep it is like watching a movie as a dream plays itself out before me. Hey, Im not complaining, at least it's a free movie hey? lol lol! 

Catching His Dreams

View user profile http://catchinghisdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy introduction )

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi and welcome!! It's always nice to meet others with similar gifts and callings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

-Jasmine

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top