dreams of falling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams of falling

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:46 am

the whole last year I have dreamed of (1) falling off a cliff in a car, not fearful, but trying to calm the person driving and saying "in the name of Jesus" until we landed safely, (2) falling in an elevator w/a bunch of lawyers (used to work for lawyers) and remaining calm calling on Jesus' name until we landed safely, (3) driving a tractor trailer truck that had no brakes and was going backwards on the expressway - no accidents and landed safely and walked away with 2 family members that had died (one of which had not spoken to me for 8 years before her death). No fear in any dream - just calm.

then last week I dreamed I was on a balcony I think in Colorado where I am about to move to go to a school of ministry - does this mean I am going in the right direction now? I just in the last week cut off contact w/an old boyfriend and told him not to call me again. I was wondering if they were connected.

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams of falling

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Hello again eebuddy! Your dream is a year old yes? At the time of your dream were you in situations or cirrcumstances that were challenging? Usually dreams of falling with no fear mean you will overcome obsticales and situations at hand. Another thing to consider, is at the time of these dreams of falling did you feel you were in the Lord's will for your life at the time. Sometimes it could me we are going our own way instead of God's but because you had no fear you knew God would get you back on track. I find it intresting you were not driving the the car that went off the cliff, someone else was in control of your life at the time (maybe). Then in a elevator again something out of your control. Only the 3rd one were you in control and yet you came out safe. I would look back and ask youself these questions, Was I in control of my life back then? Was I in the will of God or going my own direction? Was someone else controling me? The fact that you had no fear meant you would over come the obsticles in place. Praise God, He always sees us through....

These are just some things that hit me. Please disregard if it does not fit.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Last edited by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grhamar)

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 pm

now I am new, so I do not know if those questions are literal questions - or for me to question myself with - i was at a school of ministry and it was nothing I had hoped for, so I had gone there thinking I was in God's will, but questioned it once I got there. - I was very disappointed in the school - and I was roomed with an angry woman, who was going to the same school with me. I felt God had for sure sent her to me as I had overcome (or He had overcome thru me) in the area of forgiveness and disappointment, but I never could reach her. So everything did see out of my control and as for someone else driving - yes, someone else was. ha

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi eebudy, Sometimes we ask each other questions that we think will answer the enterpation of the dream that we sense God is showing us. So, yes the questions were both leteral and to ask yourself, so that you could see where it all fits. I beleive your answers fit what I felt God was showing me. Your dream was from the Lord and He was showing you, that you were allowing someone else to control your life, you were not in His exact will, but He would see you to it that you got on the right path.

Sorry if I was to forward and forgive me for not being more sensative to you being new. Much love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

I never thought you were forward or insensitive - thank you so much for taking the time to interpret. I knew the dreams of last year were going in the wrong direction, just did not understand. Thanks - its helps. And I appreciate it.

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

"To dream that you fall and are frightened, indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem..."

"To dream that you are free-falling through water, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions. You may feel that it is easier to give up, then to try to stay afloat or prevent yourself from going under..."

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/f.htm

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Your welcome! Praise God for His goodness....

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top