HELP! Sexual encounter with dead man!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP! Sexual encounter with dead man!

Post by TrustingInGod on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 pm

I dreamed that I was in my grandmothers house with a guy I grew up with. We were having a sexual encounter even though I knew in the dream that I was married! I asked him not to telk anyone and he said he wouldn't. When I woke up, the spirit of fear covered me because I realized the man in my dream was someone who had died,last year!

TrustingInGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP! Sexual encounter with dead man!

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm

:hairraising: ok ,i think the issue here is about fear gripping ur life, and as youve said a spirit of fear causing you to panic etc,:shocking: ,,obviously the event didnt take place, but the fear of it all is overwelming you, i wud seek council frm some anointed:idea: godly ppl and get this fear off ur life, it has no business, being ther, :hmm: ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 am

I've had dreams similar to this. Usually it is about me bringing back things that I had already put to death in the flesh. It could be as simple as an old boyfriend that was no good for me, books or movies I know I shouldn't be filling myself with...things like that. Also I do agree with dreamster, don't allow the devil to use this to put fear in you life. He no longer has a hold on you in Jesus name!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top