New Mgr and Terminated employee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mgr and Terminated employee

Post by silentqueen on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 am

Good Morning,

I was at work and facing my computer doing some work. There was a device of some kind that another employee needed but it was missing the adapter. There was only one person who had the part that was needed but everyone kept missing him. Another co-worker from a different department stopped by my desk to ask me if I saw him. I hadn't seen the person. In fact, I didn't know who he was.

I started to look for this person since I was asked if he had stopped by my desk. I started looking for him in the directory. I found his name and called. No answer so I left a message. My cell phone was on my desk and my manager walked in and saw it ringing. He said, "Are you Antoinette?" It was in the joking, goofy way he is. My girlfriend Antoinette was calling but I didn't answer. She left a message, but I didn't check it at that moment. My manager was dressed in jeans with some colorful shirt and colorful tennis shoes-like a skateboard outfit.
Normally, he doesn't dress like that but the clothes fit his personality.

The same co-worker came back again looking for the adapter guy. I told him I'd left a message. If he responded I would let him know. I was puzzled as to why he kept coming to me. A few minutes later the adapter guy shows up and takes a look at the device and he the adapter that's needed. He leaves to go get it. The same co-worker comes back again. I let him know that I'd made contact and he was bringing the adapter shortly. He said great and I'll be back. The adapter guy comes back with the adapter and I told him someone was looking for him bit he left. Then the weird part...a terminated employee stops by and says something snarky like "I told you they needed that device and somebody would come to ask for it." The end...

Makes no sense....

I have no old devices at my desk. Everyone kept asking me about the adapter man and he responded to no one except me. He even responded quickly. IRL - I was given some of the responsibilities of the terminated employee. Those devices are cell phones. Right now I'm working on a major project with the cellular department to determine which new devices will be used company wide. The terminated employee was always cocky and somewhat condescending as if no one could do anything except him.

Please help!!! This is a puzzle.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Mgr and Terminated employee

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am

Could the old devices represent something else that needs attention? Is there any way the adapter could be symbolic for something else?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Sabrina,

Possibly...something came to me.

Everyone is looking for this person with the adapter. No one was able to reach him except me. He responded and came right away.
It appears that I'm he only one with whom he made a connection. Why?

Also an adapter to a device would be what spiritually? Huh...

Thank you. I'm thinking and will pray.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi, Marla -

To me, the dream is all about you being the one who can make a connection. No one had direct contact with the person they needed except for you.

Could the dream be about you having real-life connections to meet a need? Do you know someone who could fix a problem related to work?

The terminated employee - are they looking to fill his position? Do you know someone who is adaptable?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top