Mia, Dove-Solutions, Cholette, Daisy, MODERATORS HELP :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia, Dove-Solutions, Cholette, Daisy, MODERATORS HELP :(

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Dream a guy had about me.

I was at a red light, I see you coming from the opposite direction toward me in your vehicle talking on your cell phone. Then, my phone was ringing. I notice you made a u turn into this park by the red light. I answered, you told me to meet you at park. I parked next to you, got out, notice Jack and Jillís (Love Bugs) all over your hood and fender bender. You ask me to help you get them off.

Next, we both in your car, you were driving. You started crying telling me how you have this burning desire to marry me and you want to have all the privileges that married couples share. You said that you want to have sex and make love. I then told you that I also want to marry you and I want to protect you, give you genuine love, and hold you when you feel like falling off. Then, we started kissing in the middle of traffic. A woman behind us honking her horn, you got out, told her to go around. You came back and we started kissing passionately.

Then, I was behind a tree, seeing you walking with some guy, you could not see me. The guy was trying to walk away from you, you were trying your best to catch up. He was walking away, kept saying no, no, no, and suddenly disappeared. You looked as if you were about to cry and fall to the ground. I rushed up to you and tried to pick you up. You looked at me as if you were surprised to see me. Then thatís when I woke up.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mia, Dove-Solutions, Cholette, Daisy, MODERATORS HELP :(

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 am

What's your relationship status right now?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 am

I was going to ask also, how do you personally feel about this individual in real life?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Daphne I'm single.

Daisy we are friends and was moving toward dating a few months back, but that came to end. Personally I don't think he's the one, so we are friends. He's a good man and would do anything for me and ready to be in a relationship but I'm leery.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 pm

My first impression of the dream when i first read it was that he has feelings for you, and that this dream of his is showing his feelings for you. I did't want to assume this though, and wanted to know what your feelings in real life are for him. In my personal opinion, I do not think this dream symbolizes anything more than his real feelings for you. Meaning, I dont think this dream means that "God" wants you to marry him. Follow your inner promptings, and dont let anything he says to sway you concerning this dream...thats my two cents. Bless you! Hope this helps. Please pray on my thoughts, and toss anything that doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks Daisy. It is his personal feelings and he has done everything in his power to prove to me that he care for me and want to be with me. Even moving out his mother's house since she did cause us to end suddenly.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 am

Amen to Daisy! Also the end of his dream to me, indicates you have interests elsewhere...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:12 am

I was getting ready to say the same thing. The part about having sex with him is a 'dead giveaway' about where he is in his heart with you.

I also agree with Daphne that your interest is somewhere else because you weren't even focused on him...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks ladies. I did not want to eloborate on the ending for not wanting to take focus off of the dreamer. Anyhow the dreamer has never been with a woman, so I guess he is anxious. He's a sweet guy ladies, but I'm not sold on him. The dreams I have of him are uneasy, it always a direct or indirect abuse to me from him. He thinks I'm scared or holding on to the past. So this is why I'm not willing to take a chance on dating unless I hear directly from God.

The ending is true of his dream is true.

IRL, which the dreamer knows nothing about
There is a distant guy and we connect real well, even spiritually, however God told him not to pursue me and told me that we are not going to be together disappointed We have to be obedient, but he's more of God said no so it's no...no way around it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top