Realizing an old friend attends my new church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realizing an old friend attends my new church

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 pm

In this dream, there was an old friend I have lost contact with. No hard feelings, just going through different phases of our lives, we drifted apart. In the dream, she had been attending my new church for quite some time. I was surprised, bc I hadn't bumped into her until just now. It was so nice to see her. In the dream, she was engaged to this guy she had been dating for some time now. In the dream I wanted to ask her if she was expecting a baby but I didn't. She did NOT look pregnant at all, I just had the intuition that she was pregnant. In the dream, I could feel her wanting to be loved, married, and to have children. IRL I know she has not been living on the right path. She divorced a man a few years ago who was abusive, and she wasted a lot of years of her life trying to change this 'boy' into a 'man' who could love her and give of himself with no avail. I know irl she wanted to have children LONG ago. I felt sad in the dream in my heart for her being willing to go about getting loved in a backwards way, and not according to God's order. Although, I was glad to see and reconnect with her.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realizing an old friend attends my new church

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Since you're not in contact, is it safe to assume that you wouldn't see her at your church? In fact, would you expect to see or hear from her at all?

I had two thoughts about the friend. First, the detail that she had been attending your church for some time even though you didn't know - maybe that's to show you that she's actually been seeking God for a while?

The other thought was that she represents someone else that you'll see soon enough. Everything else about her in the dream would likely fit for this person. So, the dream could be about a divine appointment with this person.

Either way, though, I think the dream is to show you that this person has a need that you could pray for. Whether it's the literal friend or someone else remains to be seen.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks Mark, I will be praying and I will be on the lookout for this to manifest. Will let you know when it does. Thanks again!! 😊

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top