dreamt of sleeping and awoken by uncle who I was dreaming about before he woke me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamt of sleeping and awoken by uncle who I was dreaming about before he woke me

Post by djw910 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I had a DREAM that I was sleeping and while sleeping I dreamed that my uncle was going to visit me. I subtly hear my uncle's voice from outside this dream. he was inside the house on the first floor and it began to awake me. I was in a house upstairs with mostly females. there was a lot movement going on and it was daytime. I could see the sunrays shining through the window from behind me. I still laid in bed throughout all the commotion. to my surprise my uncle hops right in my face. he said 'you didn't know I was coming to visit did you?' I said hmm... I actually just awoke from a dream that you were visiting me. he looked at me like I was crazy because he doesn't understand dreams or just thinks they're not that important. he leaves that room and I go to another room to get dressed. now when I literally woke up today I thought there's no way he'd literally visit me because he doesn't know exactly where I live, unless he gets the address from my mother. he also has no cell phone or gps. I never had a dream during an actual dream much less the dream-dream manifesting literally in the actual dream. am stumped by this...have any of you experienced this dream-dream phenomenon, if that's what it's called, and what did it mean for you? I would guess confirmation of something directly since I won't have to wait for another dream to confirm. I am just guessing. please share your experiences if desired. I will be praying about it in the meantime.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreamt of sleeping and awoken by uncle who I was dreaming about before he woke me

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

God spoke it once, you heard it twice that all power belongs to God. Hence, dreams within dreams. Those dreams of dreaming are direct confirmation, he could be visiting you soon. Or the dream could be a direct confirmation from your Spirit that you have prophetic dreams. Just my opinion

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreamt of sleeping and awoken by uncle who I was dreaming about before he woke me

Post by djw910 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

do you have an example of dream within dream? I want to know how literal it manifested. now my main question is although it may be direct confirmation from God, could my uncle still be symbolic for someone else? he lives 3 hours away in another state but I'm not saying it's definitely out of the picture... and it could be for another time. see what would make more sense is my husband coming to visit this upcoming weekend. he put in a time request off but claims he hasn't heard a response yet...

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Biblically I don't have reference where someone dreamed the exact same dream in a night. We know Joseph interpreted dreams of a famine. It was different scenerios but confirmation (same dream) to what God was saying. So the scripture I gave is the only thing I can give you where God spoke once and you heard it twice (dream within a dream) persay.
Your hubby in military? Are you trying to buy property?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top