Moving weights off my lap-night vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving weights off my lap-night vision

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

I had a short night vision of myself sitting at a table with a weight bar on my lap. There was only myself and the one chair at this table, with nothing else around it in the room. The table was white. I lifted the weight bar up off my lap and set it on the table. Then within a blink, the weights were back on my lap, almost without realizing it. Then when I realized it, I placed the weights back up on the table. I would say it was a 30lb set of weights, 15 on each side, if I were to guess the size.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving weights off my lap-night vision

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 pm

scratching chin thers that scrip:bible: that talks about laying aside every wieght that easly besets you,,:hairraising: ,,are you taking on previously given over burdons,nerd um in ur lap to,, thats signiff 2,, i jus cant think of the phrase ,scratching chin ,,then u re realease them :hooray: great

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am

Yes D in fact I have been placing things at Jesus' feet, and then taking those burdens back from time to time. I keep catching myself worrying ect about things that i need to keep my eyes and heart on the Word.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks D!!

I find it interesting that the weight was placed on a table instead of the alter or something ....  any thoughts on this???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm

scratching chin table kud be office desk, or kitchen table ,i guess something close by, i think its something thats in ur dayly life,, fears /woories/anxitys/etc want 2 adhere 2 us like glue:bandaid: only the can replace wiv his peace that doesnt rely on outwerd circumstances, eg jesus asleep in the boat while a storm is rageing around,, and we his deciples wake him up and ask him ''do u not care that we perish'':hairraising: :shocking: he rebukes them 4 not stilling the storm,tornado  scratching chin its well within ther authority 2 do so, holy moly ,,luke 10;19,, hmmm i kud use summa this myself laugh i herd smiff wiggleswerth hadda visit frm the devil while in bed,, he looked up an said ,,''oh its only you'' and went bak 2 sleep:nite: :coool: ,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top