Girl On A Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl On A Bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:04 am

There was a lot to this bus ride dream, but now I can't remember much. I had been on a bus - a school bus - and had taken it to some place. All the passengers had gotten off the bus, including me, and we did whatever it was we were doing at this place. It seemed like we stopped to do some shopping or something. It wasn't really the focus, though.

The time came to get back on the bus. I was one of the first people on, but I waited in the aisle because I wanted to sit next to someone in particular. I wasn't in the way of others, even though I was standing in the aisle. Eventually, this girl got on and sat down. I sat down next to her. As I did, I gestured as if to ask if I could sit with her, and she didn't seem too keen on it. So, I stood up and moved toward a different seat that was completely open, but then she changed her response to show that she really did want me to sit with her.

I knew this girl from real life, although I haven't seen her since high school and she's my sister's age. She was in another dream about a week or so ago, and in that dream she was intoxicated - I held her hand as we walked down a street at night.

Anyway, we sat in the seat, facing each other. She had her back to the window, and I had mine to the aisle. I stared at her face, looking over every detail, almost like I was making sure of who she was, maybe? There was some conflict in my mind. See, she appeared to be Asian, but since I knew who she was I knew that she wasn't supposed to be Asian. It wasn't like this was a bad conflict, I was just trying to understand my thoughts, I guess.

This wasn't the end, though. Something came up - some kind of emergency. I don't even really know what it was, but I knew that we needed to hurry to a specific area of town. I ended up driving the bus. I don't know if there was ever a driver or not. I told everyone that there was an emergency and to be prepared. I drove the bus out from where we had been shopping, and the next thing that I knew was that I was turning onto a street in my town that isn't too far from home. I wasn't that far away from the emergency at this point.

The shopping area that I drove out of reminds me of the parking ramps of O'hare airport...where my mother, sister and niece are going this evening. I don't think that I'll be going with them.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl On A Bus

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 am

I wonder if this girl could be symbolic for someone else?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 am

Probably. I'm just not sure who it could be in my waking life...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Seem like someone may need to hear from you (learn) concerning their personal life. You see the person's current sitution, but that's not who they really are. The person could be a lil distant, but understand the help needed. Shopping could represent newness of life. The emergency is to get moving, you were the driver and minister. Just my opinion.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 am

I think I've got this one.

To me, buses are like cars in dreams - something going on in our waking lives (usually).  The difference seems to be that it's something bigger than just ourselves.

The girl is probably my niece.  I saw her Saturday before she left for Guatemala.  She wasn't acting like herself, like something was bothering her.  I wanted to talk to her about it, but when I did she didn't want to deal with it.  So, I walked away from her to leave her be.  Then, she sought me out and sat by me in another room...although she never talked to me about what was bothering her.  I eventually learned through someone else.  Her actions line up with the girl on the bus.

The "emergency" was an e-mail request for prayer that I received.  Basically, it was an anti-terrorism prayer request.  I asked my friends to pray about this, but mostly for the protection of my traveling family members.  That's the reason the dream took place on a bus and why I was the driver at one point.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 am

Oh wow! Now I know what a bus means! Lol thanks for sharing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top