Hurricane coming...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hurricane coming...

Post by tjw on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:58 am

Good morning!
My dream today:

I was outside with others, can't remember exactly what we were doing. As I turned around from the group I saw many other adults herding a large group of children in a line into a building frantically. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was turning dark and cloudy as a hurricane was on the horizon (it appeared just like you would see a hurricane on t.v. but had a pinkish-red hue to it) heading straight for us. I and my sister hurriedly went also into the building for safety. The children and us all gathered together in a large huddle under some tables against a wall for protection. A large window faced us and we all looked outside watching as the hurricane was barreling down upon us. I then remembered a dream I had about this very event and told everyone that God had given me a dream about this and that we would be ok. Everyone cheered, happy that we would be ok. I then told everyone to shout out the name of Jesus for protection. The children and I began to chant out loudly, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." We looked to our right out another large window and could see the hurricane coming, not sure if it was another hurricane or the same one. My sister got up and went to the back of the building to find an even safer place for us to hide. There was a covered manhole on the floor which she lifted up the top to look in. It was dark inside and seemed to have some water down below. I said to myself that it probaly was not a good idea to go down into it as it may not be safe. I was comfortable in the fact that we would all be ok...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hurricane coming...

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

I love this dream! The Lord is already giving you confirmation ahead of time that no matter what storm may rear its ugly head, you will make it through unharmed. So when the situation arises, this dream will bring you comfort through what ever lies ahead. Glory to God!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 am

happy dance Yes Glory to Him!!! happy dance 

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something else

Post by tjw on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 am

daphanie02 wrote:I love this dream! The Lord is already giving you confirmation ahead of time that no matter what storm may rear its ugly head, you will make it through unharmed. So when the situation arises, this dream will bring you comfort through what ever lies ahead. Glory to God!

I should also mention too that recently I have been wondering about a couple of hopeful dreams God had given me in the past as to whether they would manifest. I was thinking how so many of my other dreams He has given me HAVE come to past but these couple of hopeful dreams have not yet. I was thinking that maybe I had been wrong and maybe they would not come true although I wish they would as they are about a special desire of my heart. I had been getting a bit discouraged about it. Perhaps God is trying to tell me that just as he brought the other dreams to fruition, he will bring these particular ones to fruition as well. Perhaps He wants to assure me that the dreams He gives me are an assurance of just that.....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am

Have you posted them?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am

No actually. IRL I am trying to get into medical school. It has been a couple years now. I already work in the medical field in a different aspect but want to go to medical school. One dream I had recently was where I was in school (not sure if it was medical school) walking with some classmates and I passed by a medical school student who I hoped would not recognize me. I have worked with this student just recently IRL at my current job. This student is doing an internship for the summer at my hospital where I work. As I thought this in the dream, I saw myself wearing the clothing I wear for my job position now. Just like you see in cartoons where a bubble pops up at the top of the screen when the character is thinking about something. This has given me hope that maybe this means my day is coming and perhaps at the same school this student goes to....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Hmm I'm unsure about that one, but I know that with God all things are possible.
Psalm 37:4 says to "delight yourself in The Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top