This dream never got interpreted and need confirmation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This dream never got interpreted and need confirmation.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:06 am

Hello and Blessings

Dream, August 2011

I had to go to my hometown for a meeting on India. I had to walk by foot to my hometown by myself to make this meeting, and another gal who I do not know IRL said, she would travel with me. So I begin to walk but I am so tired because my journey had already been long. As I am walking I tell the girl with me I have to lay down right where I am on the side of the road because I am so exhausted. I lay down on the edge of a cliff not really realizing it because I am so tired. The gal lays down next to me to rest on the other side of me where the road is. As I am laying there, I break a Ruby off of the top of my ring, so I find the ruby and place it in my pocket to fix latter. I drift off to sleep quickly and all of a sudden I begin to fall off the cliff and the other girl is falling off with me and it takes all my strength to throw her back on the road and then myself. So we get up and continue the journey to my Hometown. As I approach my hometown I am still so tired and weary and I go to my old church and my old church is now like three stories high. The building had grown and it looked more like a corporation then a church. I was grieved, and what is interesting is that the building was old looking and the people inside were participating in worldly things. Then I decided to go to another church I attended last in my hometown. My other old pastor and his wife invited me and the gal with me to come and stay at their house while I was in town. So I am sitting in the living room and I kept seeing people come in and out of this house. I saw some of my leaders from where I live now in Oregon coming in and out of this pastors house and I am thinking, ,"why are they here?" As they are going in and out people are drinking and smoking in the living room and I am thinking what the heck why do they allow this in their home!? This is wrong! I saw a young man come in and sit on the couch and he had a huge pipe that sat on the floor and he had Tobacco on it and a long tube where he would puff on it as he was talking to us and I am sitting there going this is enough! I am like the church is allowing this stuff because of grace and they are even allowing it in their own home. I get up to leave and I am still exhausted because I got no rest, then seeing both churches back home become so worldly. I decide to head back home on foot with the gal who came with me, and we make a couple of stops at a store to grab something to eat, but I am so tired and felt like I kept putting the girl in harms way so I apologize to the gal for my exhaustion, only now I am beyond exhaustion and so I lay down right in the road I can not go on. The girl with me tries to warn me that I am putting her and myself in danger again, and then my spiritual mom comes driving up in a truck out of no where, and picks me up and places me in the truck and the other gal gets in the truck and drives us home.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This dream never got interpreted and need confirmation.

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

wow is that your life rite now? it sounds current, do you feel burned out in your faith, like giveing up, ? also seeing compromises in ur church, ,it seems like a literal dream in th sense of the things being showen in it, at the end you get some support that you need, i think the dream is clear and full of signs for you, hee hee idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm

dreamster wrote:wow is that your life rite now? it sounds current, do you feel burned out in your faith, like giveing up, ? also seeing compromises in ur church, ,it seems like a literal dream in th sense of the things being showen in it, at the end you get some support that you need, i think the dream is clear and full of signs for you, hee hee idea 

No I do not feel burned out actually I am on fire. lol  However what I saw in the dream is what I am seeking now that I am back home and in my old church I am seeing it all coming to pass. I just wanted to see if anyone got any confirmation.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:53 pm

lol! oh well thats grt, wow 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top