Being on a Warship and getting off to eat at college

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being on a Warship and getting off to eat at college

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 am

Blessings dear ones,

I was on a warship and we were heading in to dock. I got off the boat and had to go up this cliff like to get to the top of this mountain. It got dark and I had to climb this muddy cliff and for me to make it to the top i had to put my feet in the pockets of the mud to climb up the cliff. I would see young kids jumping off this cliff into the ocean and I was concerned they were going to get hurt or die. I would try and talk them out of jumping off of it. Then I get to the top of the mountain and there is a college there and I go into the Cafeteria to get something to eat. As I am eating I meet a really nice lady and I am drawn to her she is like radiating Gods glory. She asks me to come up to her dorm and I go up with her to her dorm. She talks to me about her going to school to become a lawyer and about the teachings of a lawyer. Then I hear the grandfather clock that is right out in front of her room, I go out to the clock and I stop the clock from ticking and I turn to my lawyer friend and I said, it is time to go.I head back to the warship to deal with issues, and I have to dive into the ocean to get to the warship, and I end up diving to deep into the ocean that I was afraid I was not going to be able to hold my breath that long and finally I come to the surface and I gasped for air and then I get inside the warship to deal with the issues that needed to be dealt with.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top