Snake bite in both hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake bite in both hands

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 am

In the dream I don't know where I was or where I was going and I did not really recognize anyone. I walk into a room, there are a few people and some small desks scattered around in the room. I look out the open doorway and see a huge snake that is moving towards us into the room but with its tail facing us and its front and most of its body covered under some sort of heavy sheet. I know the snake belongs to a woman who is outside. When I see the snake coming in I warn everyone and we climb onto the desks where it seems we will be safe. I think i'm even the first to get onto a desk but I realize that there is a child (3 or 4 years) lying on the floor and the snake is moving straight towards her. I look around to see if anyone is going to help the child but no-one is so I lean down from the desk to grab the child but in the process the snake fastens itself to both my right and left hands and bites very hard. The pain is unbearable! Someone yells that I must use a tablespoon to get the snake to let go of my hands. I manage to open a drawer behind me and grab a tablespoon which I use to beat the snake. The same voice yells again that I must not beat the snake with the spoon but rather peel it off my hands using the spoon. I proceed to do this but without much success. Although i'm fighting hard to get myself free in my mind i'm thinking so this is how people just give up and die, sometimes the fight is just too much. EOD. I wake up with slight tingling in my hands where the snake had fastened itself.

Please help. This dream has no outcome or conclusion, and this worries me. I also believe it is also a call to pray about some threat so PLEASE pray for me!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bite in both hands

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

BelovedoftheLord wrote: I manage to open a drawer behind me and grab a tablespoon which I use to beat the snake. The same voice yells again that I must not beat the snake with the spoon but rather peel it off my hands using the spoon. I proceed to do this but without much success.

First off, I have prayed for you and whatever this dream represents.

This portion is the only thing that stands out to me from your dream. First, you were told what you needed to use to fight the snake. You began to use it, but the way you applied it wasn't right. With further instruction, you then knew how to use the tool, but you still didn't have much success.

For this snake to bite both of your hands... Where do you feel like your hands are tied in real life? Helplessness, maybe?

Also, the snake entered the room under a sheet. Could the threat be something that's trying to be hidden?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Mark, thanks for responding. Yes the snake bit BOTH hands, at the same time and was attached to both at the same time: even with that I managed to open the drawers and get a spoon - not sure how but things like that happen in dreams. The snake also bit with its tail end!? The pain was more prominent on the left hand as well.

Please share more on why you think it could be helplessness. I do feel helpless when it comes to stuff that's happening at work BUT not fearful or should I say I have come to a place of leaving it to God. Could this b it!??? It would really b a great relief if the dream was about something in my emotional life rather than an actual event.

Thanks again!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 pm

When I read that it bit both of your hands at the same time, that is what made me think it would be something that made you feel helpless. No hands free (even though you got the spoon, somehow).

This may be a work-related dream. You said that the snake belonged to a woman outside. Was this someone you know?

Also - for the snake to bite you with its tail... I thought of that verse from Deuteronomy 28:13 - "...the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you will always be on top and never at the bottom." The snake could be a person, and someone who is beneath you. That's just a thought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 am

oh yes I see what you mean about being helpless. The thing is I fought extraordinarily hard (even though unsuccessfully nerd ) so now that I think of it, no, I wasn't completely helpless.

Also I did not know the snake owner.

Decided to fast and pray over it yesterday. I cant say I now know what the dream is about BUT more importantly, my peace is restored and I know that my help is in the Name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth and He ALWAYS gives us a way of escape...

Thanks again, God bless you.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 am

You know you've done the right thing when you've got your peace back. God will take care of the rest.

Bless you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi Beloved,

I'm not sure why but I've read this dream a few times and the same thing keeps sticking out to me....the child.

It seems the snake attacked you when you were attempting to save the child. Who or what does this child represent?

It bit both your hands which would stop you from saving this child. So in this case, this attack seems to be as a result of you attempting to rescue or save someone who is in some kind of trouble.

Not sure if this means anything....If not, toss what doesn't fit.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks for responding Marla. I can only think of a couple of things: I have a daughhter about the same age but in the dream though this child appeared to be unknown n unconnected to me.
The other person is a baby christian whose been going through some witchcraft type attacks at work and I guesss you could say I was helping her by giving her tips on resisting the enemy and praying for her.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 am

The babe in Christ who is under a spiritual attack could be the child in the dream. The child is three or four years old-preschooler. Would you say that she is a preschooler spiritually?

If so, then it explains why the enemy came after you with a vengeance. She's about to "go to school" spiritually. Think kindergarten...the place where the foundation is laid. Children learn to read, write and do basic math. This foundation is needed to advance and do well in the other grades.

What we learn in the beginning of our spiritual walk is what determines our growth. If the enemy can get to us with attacks and discouragement while we're in this developmental stage, it will stunt our growth. Whatever word we have in us in our "formative" years the enemy will do what he can to make sure it does not take root.

You are like a big sister protecting your little sister from harm. You understand the danger. She, like a preschooler, doesn't really. The enemy wants to stop you from helping her so he bit your hands. Is this a sign that the key to stopping this attack against her is in your hands?

Food for thought....

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:54 am

Thanks for your thoughts Marla. After some prayer and meditation I now feel that this is a work related dream, as in 'the work of my hands' being under attack. Things are still unfolding though but please do pray for me if you can.

God bless you.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top