A Day At Work, A Swarm Of Huge Bees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day At Work, A Swarm Of Huge Bees

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 am

I was in a warehouse/storage shed. It was large, like a farmer's aluminum shed/barn. Inside were a few workstations, so this place reminded me of work. In fact, I'm pretty certain that this is what the setting represents. It also felt like I was doing my job as a lead. Everything was running during the dream, and it felt like we were halfway through the shift. Now, I also knew that I was shorthanded. Sort of, anyway. There was a person from an off-shift who was covering for whoever was missing, but that person would only be able to stay for half of my shift. I was hoping that someone would come in early from the following shift to help cover the 2nd half of my missing person's day. It was right at the halfway point, so my first half guy was leaving. I stood at the workstation where he was, waiting for someone to come in and take over.

I was relieved because someone finally did show up. I should point out that I don't believe any of these people were real-life coworkers. However, the person that came in early from the following shift was someone that I worked with long ago in retail.

He met me at this workstation and I watched him begin to operate it. The machine was this small, spinning wheel - maybe 6 inches across or so. The wheel was upright, like the face of a clock. It'd spin and the user would work some clay/rubber-type material that would cling to the face of it. Well, I watched the guy go to use it, and he'd stick his hand between the wheel and the base of this machine to stop it from spinning. Like, if you spun a bike wheel and stuck your hand into it to get it to stop. It worked - it stopped the machine, but I felt that he'd eventually hurt himself if he kept doing it. So, I spoke up and showed him how to run it differently - safely. I wasn't perfect at it, but I was safer.

Now that I knew that the 2nd half of the day was going to be alright, I walked around the building to survey the other stations. Most of them were placed on a level that were a few feet above a slightly lower level. I eventually walked down a small set of stairs to that lower level on my way out of the building. I saw two ladies in this area. They definitely stood out to me. They spoke to each other in Spanish, although I didn't interact with them - sort of keeping the fact that I could speak Spanish to myself. The two ladies were young, maybe early 20's. However, they both had white hair - or, slightly gray-white. They were young, though they looked old. I looked closely at their faces to see that they truly weren't old. When I did, I saw that their faces were different from each other. I knew that they weren't identical, but from a distance they seemed to be the same. When I looked at their faces, they were most certainly quite different. Then, I headed on my way.

Finally, I was outside of this place at a picnic table. There were coworkers at this table, and everyone was chatting. I looked and saw a swarm of maybe 11 bees heading toward us. It was definitely an odd number. They bees flew in formation, like a box. There were three or four bees in a row, and there were probably four rows. One of the rows had one less bee than all the other ones. This stood out to me as the bees flew by. The bees were huge - each bee was the size of my hand. I was afraid of the bees and ducked down as they flew by, although they didn't do anything to show hostility. Everyone else saw them but didn't react like I did. I said to the others, "Did you see the size of those bees?!"

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Day At Work, A Swarm Of Huge Bees

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 pm

scratching chin bees can represet fears in ur life,, i wud consder the context of the bees re ur werkplace an see wat it is that u may fear, interestg that it was at the piknik table ,,perhaps thats at ur break times, scratching chin u notice only you reacted, nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm

When I read the part about the bees I heard "weapons that are FORMED against you"...and the Word of God says, they will NOT prosper.  Whenever I dream about bees or wasps of any kind, it's an attack of some sort.

This is a call for prayer Mark.

praying

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi Mark,

The number of bees....

The number 11 represents disorder and confusion. Even though, the bees were attempting to fly in 3 groups of four, one of the groups was short. If the other bee was in the short group, there would be a total of 12; the number of order and authority.

Not sure if that helps.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Thank you, everyone. You're all quite right.

I do feel it relates to work. As D said, the context is important. In fact, everything else in the dream leading up to the "Bee" moment had that "just another day at work" feel to it. The picnic table is important, because we actually gather at one before our shift begins to ease into the day. It's also where we have our shift meeting.

Disorder and Confusion is the name of the game right now in my workplace. Our plant's VP was just let go a week ago, and he was incredibly successful. Just a couple days ago we were informed that one of our biggest customers just filed bankruptcy, which meant that we worked 4 out of 5 days this week.

I totally agree that this is a call to prayer. I can't really explain it, but something isn't right in the spirit in that place. I've felt it for at least the past couple days - something's off.

Thanks so much, all.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 pm

i think ur gettg revelation, cos only u see the bees, nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm