husband and I in ex's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband and I in ex's house

Post by djw910 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 am

hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I am stumped upon this dream's message... more than likely due to an ex family being involved. lol I just can't get over that. any assistance with my dream is appreciated. in my dream my husband and I walked upstairs in a house. I knew a room slightly to the left was my first ex boyfriend's mother's room. and around the corner to the right was his sister's room. in my dream I remembered he didn't have a sister, so then the name of his daughter's mother came to me. so that room was hers. both of these bedroom doors were closed. my husband and I walked straight ahead to a room which door was open and he hopped on the bed. we were intimate and afterwards he asked me to make eggs and bacon. I agreed although it was an unusual request at nighttime. my dream ended with me walking downstairs with the intention to cook.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband and I in ex's house

Post by djw910 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:51 pm

I believe I've gained some revelation as to what this dream means. thanks to God and to this website (there's a lot of good info on here) I believe the Lord was showing me that the doors to past relationships are closed. that particular ex I cried over and was really hurt by, and in a few ways reminds me of my husband. when my husband and I were walking up the stairs to the open bedroom, that was God showing us that he has opened a door for us in his kingdom. mind you that bedroom light was also on. I was also stumped on cooking bacon and eggs. but last night I had a dream I was walking into a store to fulfill an assignment. from a distance I spotted a man who seemed like the manager. he was facing the opposite of me. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and asked him where should I go. he turned around. in disbelief I said pastor?! he was my church pastor, not just any old manager. he never verbally answered me because he was bombarded with directing others who came in before me. I turned out in a kitchen with a family member. we were assigned to cook food for the people who were here. I fried plantain and had sweet potato and white potato boiling. so back to the original dream regarding eggs and bacon, my assignment is to share the word with my husband. I am praying God uses me as a vessel to minister whatever word to him and I pray God makes it clear to me.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top