Finishing classes, decorated a house and 3 shoppers (3) dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finishing classes, decorated a house and 3 shoppers (3) dreams

Post by silentqueen on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 am

Good Morning All,

I had these three dreams back to back this morning...

Dream 1

I was taking classes and I finally finished them all. I was sitting at home waiting to get a graduation date. I never received a call or anything in the mail regarding this date. I called someone else in the class to see if they'd heard anything and nothing. I became really upset because no information was available on the graduation date.

Dream 2

I decorated this house. When I started, it was nothing. I completely transformed this house into something that looked as if it belonged in a magazine. I was inside the family room admiring my handiwork and I was really proud of my accomplishment. The owners (who I did not know) arrived home to see what I'd done and they started moving their things in without so much as a thank you. They never bothered to say what a great job I did. I was upset because I'd put a great deal of effort into decorating that house only to have them disregard my hard work.

Dream 3

I was shopping with grandson at the mall. IRL he's only 4 months old, but in the the dream he was about 2 or 3. We were in a sporting goods store inside the mall. I could see the WalMart sign from where I was standing. I saw some workout clothes for my daughter and was busy making my selections. Three shoppers entered the store and they were talking. One said, "Did you hear the president's speech last night?" One of the companions said, "Yeah, I heard it. It was the same speech he gave the last time and nothing has changed."

When I heard this, my thought was, "Yeah - promises, promises."

I woke up.

I think I know what this means, but I want to know your thoughts....

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finishing classes, decorated a house and 3 shoppers (3) dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 am

Hi, Marla -

For the first dream: If you're actually taking classes right now, the dream could be literal. If you are not, then the overall theme of that dream is one where you're looking for confirmation that something is complete. Does that fit for you right now, anywhere? The emotions should fit in real life (although possibly exaggerated in the dream) if you don't receive that confirmation like you'd expect.

For the second dream: This is about not being appreciated. If you're a decorator, this could be literal. Otherwise, it's about something that you've been a steward of and now it's being turned over to someone else. You may not feel appreciated for all your hard work. Again, the emotions should line up in real life. If it helps to identify what this relates to, I want to point out that you aren't the owner of this - someone else is. So, while you put the effort into it, it's not necessarily something that belongs to you.

For the last dream: Were you recently given some repeat speech full of empty promises? I saw the three shoppers as the Trinity. This may be confirmation on something you're feeling about a situation.

Please toss what you find doesn't fit for you.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi Mark,

I'm not actually taking classes right now. I am looking for confirmation that a particular thing is complete.  Once I know, I can move forward.

2nd dream - This has to do with something at work that manifested more today. When I started at my current position almost two years ago, one report was all over the place.  Certain things hadn't been done in months. My department was given a deadline by Finance to complete the work or receive a chargeback.  I worked on this project and was able to complete the items in arrears and bring the report current.  It was current until they hired someone else and I handed off the project to her.  I found out that she is now behind on the report.  She's behind 4 months.  All of the work I did went right down the drain.  It's like I handed it off to someone who could care less about doing it correctly.  Now, she's in a mad dash and is asking me for help to catch up.  I'm helping, but honestly I don't want to help her. Those are my true feelings.  Had she been on top of it, there would be no need for me to help her.  

The last dream - Yes...I've been told by two people that I was going to receive a promotion and a full-time position.  I was told by the previous manager and now the Director.  Last week it was announced that there was a hiring freeze until Q'3 is over.  I was told last week during a meeting with my boss (third person) that they are going to try to do something. Please be patient.  They will keep their word.

I prayed and I did tell God that I felt left out and disappointed, but I trust Him to do what man cannot do. Ultimately, my destiny is in God's hands.  It's just hard not to be weary in well doing sometimes.

Thanks,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top