Rihanna and Open Water EEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rihanna and Open Water EEL

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:38 am

I had a dream I was swimming in open water.  Others were swimming in it too. There was a point where the singer Rihanna, swam past, and she started laughing at someone.  Someone else put her in her place and talked to her like a child and said, "We dont laugh at people like that."  She stopped laughing and swam away.  I had the desire to swim into the deep, and catch me a salmon (irl I like salmon:lol!:). I was scared to go into the deep water by myself.  I verbalized this out loud, but to myself. There was an EEL in the water that hear me, and could sense my fear.  He was ugly, and could talk.  He was pushing me around in the water, and being a bully. I felt afraid, but at one point I got really angry!  I knew where the weak spot of the EEL was, on the end of its tail.  I reached back and grabbed the EEL's tail, and stuck my thumb through his weak spot!!!  I swung him above my head like a lasso, and he smashed against the rock wall on the shore!  I thought to myself, everyone saw that, including anything else that thinks about messing with me!  I knew any other creatures that were thinking about messing with me, would no longer attempt it!  It felt good to take care of the nasty EEL. Then, I looked back over at the deep water, and I could sense that there were stairs over there.  I was getting the courage up to go over there and catch me a salmon.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rihanna and Open Water EEL

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 am

Hi, Daisy -

First off, is there anyone in real life that reminds you of Rihanna? Would the name or appearance be literal for you?

The rest of the dream, to me, seems to be about making a stand where you've been pushed around. It could be about real-life bullying, but the fact that you were in the water makes me think that this is something in the spirit. Maybe spiritual bullying through someone in real life. Maybe a principality in the spirit that you'll take down.

This harassing interrupted your search for the salmon, and you resumed it once you dealt with the eel. What do you want to pursue, spiritually, that's been interrupted by the enemy?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Thank you so much Mark!! I think the EEL represents my fears, and they have been bullying me for far to long!! Yes, those fears make me doubt myself and my ability to do the things God is leading me to do for Him in this season!! Thank you so very much for your input on this!! As usual, spot on!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Im not sure who Rihanna represents in this dream, there is nobody as of now that she reminds me of. I do recall though, that she very much was laughing in a teasing/bullying kind of way...making fun of someone.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top