A jeep and the cicada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A jeep and the cicada

Post by Sabrina on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 am

I was at cabin some where and a cicada was attacking me and biting me. I was trying to kill him but he was just too fast for me to catch. Finally somehow got rid of him but it was weird I had stop trying to kill him and something fell over and smashed and killed it. Then someone stole the white jeep I was driving. Some one told me in the dream that if I looked by the river I would find my jeep. In real life I do not have a jeep or a car for that matter.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A jeep and the cicada

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

The cicada could be something that "bugs" you. Something that you're trying to stop, but have found that you can't do it yourself.

Once you stopped trying to kill it in the dream, the thing was taken care of. If something comes to mind as to what the cicada represents, the dream is saying that it'll be taken care of when you no longer try to do it.

Cars can represent our bodies in some dreams. Or, they can represent our present, waking lives. When I dream that something's going on with my car (whether it's my real car or not in the dream), it's usually about something going on right now.

So, for your dream, what seems stolen from you, right now, in your waking life? To seek it by the river...that could simply be about seeking God.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks when I was writing the dream out what you said occurred to me. The fact that the jeep is white stuck out in my mind. Not sure but that means something it was really white but it wasn't glossy like car paint it was a matted white with no shine but it was so white it seemed to shine. People always go to cabins to get away from life and people. Basically kind of says to me get alone. I was very alone in the cabin no one else was there. I think I feel like my future is stolen from me. A lot of my friends like to talk about revelations. Whether the raptures come at this time or that time and how hard it's going to be to live if we are there. I just feel like I've came out of such a horrible life and now I won't be able to grow old be a grandma all the normal things. I'm not even sure if my kids would even make it through the tribulation even if I will either. I don't have a problem dying for Jesus don't get me wrong. I just thought I'd finally be able to have a life that I desired without worrying about something happening to my family. So it's not just my future but my children's future. Everybody assumes children go to heaven but nothing I've read leads me to believe that and if I get raptured and they don't they won't make it without me. So every time someone talks about the end coming. I just feel upset. I have just been avoiding it but can't really because my husband is one of those people and it's everyday. I even try to ask him can we please not talk about this?? But it doesn't help. He says we have to be prepared. I say God will take care of us. But it's not that simple for him to believe. I believe God wants us to use our brains too. But there is only so much to can try to prepare for. I just want to try to enjoy what little life I might possibly have left before everything hits the fan.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm

I was reading through some things and found this it was dated 2010:

Fear not what today will bring, for through it all you will see the wonderful way I can renew and protect you. Let my favor and my promise of divine care be upon you. How wonderful to know that my thoughts are about you. Let me strengthen you and uphold you with my hand, and you shall see the joy of my deliverance, saith the lord.

Lean on my everlasting arms, my dear child. Do not be intimidated by any circumstances. Fulfillment, which you seek, will come through determination and faith. All that occurs will draw you closer to me. I am with you to help you go forward unafraid, because you are my child. The daily connection with my spirit will bring you assurance. Trust me completely, for I love you, saith the lord.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top