Very Horrible Dream-Husband doing Cocaine!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very Horrible Dream-Husband doing Cocaine!!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm

I had a dream my husband and I were at a party, and I seen him give into his impulse to do a line of cocaine with a glass, razor, and straw!  They were strangers that were doing it at the party.  The guy my husband grabbed the straw from to do it was really bummed that my husband took his last lline of coke! He didn't ask if he could have it or anything.  I thought a fight may break out over this. My husband was acting like a punk, like he didn't give a crap who he just took from or the manner in which he did it, AND most of all he didnt give a rip about the decision he just made to give up his sobriety!!!!!! All he cared about was getting what he wanted, and that he did what he wanted.  I could see the look on his face changed, and he had that RUSH of POWER that I have heard people feel when the do cocaine!  The look in his eyes scared me bc this wasn't the man I married!!!!  I felt so angry at him!!!  I started pushing him, and punching him!! I was yelling and swearing at him!  I was as mad as I would be if he cheated on me irl!!!!  I was SO ANGRY!!!  I FELT SO HURT AND THAT HE JUST THREW SO MUCH IN THE TRASH CAN........ SO MUCH!!!

The dream ended with me seeing an old aquaintance and her new husband.  In the dream, she was looking at him and very upset with him and something he did.  IRL this man she married has a past with heavy drugs, coke to be exact!  She is a Christian, and married this man on a whim knowing his past and all. He had cleaned himself up a bit, but not for long irl. She has been a very wishy washy Christian, who is in the church and committed one min...then back to partying the next. Last I heard she moved out of state with this guy, and was pregnant with his baby.  This is her second marraige and is not very good at picking good men.  Her first marraige was filled with aggressive fights like this...yelling, physical violence, the whole shot.  In her heart, she is a sweet girl.  Just kind of lost in my opinion.  Wish she would pick em better.

IRL my husband NEVER did coke, but did have a very heavy party life for MANY years.  We both come from addictive parents and backgrounds and have both been fully committed to The Lord for years!!  Irl it would never be in his character to do this as in the dream, but I felt so dissappointed and shocked as I would be if he really did!!!  Because of my past experiences with addictive parents, this part of the dream REALLY struck a cord!  I felt hurt, dissappointed, and shocked with his decision.  I might want to add, this is how I felt irl when I found out my dad was a cocaine addict himself!!! P.S. My husband and I would never be around a party such as this, even when we were in the World we would never had been around people doing heavy stuff like this! It wouldnt even be something we would put ourselves around then, even though we were in the dark.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Horrible Dream-Husband doing Cocaine!!!

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 am

I don't think this has anything to do with drugs, but everything to do with coming under a heavy influence of something or someone that will make him act out of character. Your emotions and feelings in the dream will be your clue of when this dream manifests. 

Cocaine is a powerful drug and lots of demonic forces enter ino the individual when they use this drug. I would say that this dream is a call for you to intercede for him NOW so whatever person, place or thing that the enemy has formed gainst him will not prosper.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:20 am

Thank you Cholette! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 pm

I agree with Charlotte. Before I seen her resonse that is what I felt. Pray that no one comes as a setup, nor an ambush to his soul. What light has to do with darkness? Be encouraged, God warning you to pray about a coming problem socially.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks Dreamer00, im praying!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top